Ben

GFL Member Directory

18 hours ago, Otter said:

but just know im hot and ready to fuck some bitches

Just like Genji doesn't need nerfing and Church Priests don't touch little children? 

(:

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Meeting my girlfriend of nearly 2 years for the first time a few weeks ago (completely forgot to share here)

Not good pictures of either of us TBH, since it was taken when we were saying goodbye and I went back home :(

2fcGiQ2.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted  Edited by MrsMeekles

My bestie and I. This was tooken yesterday~ Guess wot one I am? :3

1471226815383.jpg

Edited by MrsMeekles

4 hours ago, Joshy said:

My brothers and I.  I'm in the red shirt, my twin brother is in that greenish/gray shirt, and my younger brother is wearing black.

Alytkcs.jpg

wait, you guys are 3 brothers?

interesting.

"Be good people"

Posted  Edited by MrsMeekles

I love her~ cx •>• We were fighting through these people trying to get this rare pokemon. We decided to be stupid and take a selfie. :3

FB_IMG_1471288783448.jpg

Edited by MrsMeekles

Posted  Edited by Joshy

My twin brother and I

eEBAvQS.jpg

edit:

I think it's obvious, but I'm the one in the brown jacket with the scarf.  I'd say longer hair, which is true, but he's growing his hair out now too.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: I merged the double post
18 hours ago, Joshy said:

My brothers and I.  I'm in the red shirt, my twin brother is in that greenish/gray shirt, and my younger brother is wearing black.

Alytkcs.jpg

Holy shit..... is that....IT CANT BE...... IS THAT APRZ?!?!?!?!

42 minutes ago, Joshy said:

My twin brother and I

eEBAvQS.jpg

edit:

I think it's obvious, but I'm the one in the brown jacket with the scarf.  I'd say longer hair, which is true, but he's growing his hair out now too.

HOLY SHIT THATS APRZ TOO?!?!

Edited by Joshy
I merged the double post

In Poland, we have saying: "Why you problem make, when you no problem have that you don't want to make?"

13939543_505978282928105_867515813120049457_n.jpgpsaEVLB.gifDXRHSKT.gifsig.php?player_id=2122967&background=1