Ben

GFL Member Directory

Posted  Edited by HarvE

IMG_0656.JPGIMG_0658.JPG

My old Black suzuki with me on it and my new Suzuki boulevard

IMG_0370.JPG

Cousins on the left and right me in the middle, Our first cruise, was a blast and will go again for sure

Edited by HarvE

6 hours ago, Roy said:

Meh, sure, why not...

My Nephew and I.

20160913_180122.jpg

And me alone.

20160913_180346.jpg

Thanks.

Looking good roy. that shave though with those huge eyebrows... weird fact my mother wanted me to get my eyebrows plucked abit before my graduation day so you gotta please mom you know any way for some reason your eyebrows remind me of myself.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by MrRabbit

Alright, since I became an Admin, I feel it is only right for me to reveal myself, so here is a picture of me.....Er, I mean my human companion 0_o

96507A33-163E-4B3A-BB3E-0A8321C85B1A_Photo.PNG.jpg

Tagging CS:S Surf Personnel: @Joshy @MrManslayerX @foxbyday @Disturbed_one @Fornicator @ThorGhostofHarambe @byhon @Runda20 @Otomok @Thomasdavid097@Dano

Edited by MrRabbit

3 minutes ago, MrRabbit said:

Alright, since I became an Admin, I feel it is only right for me to reveal myself, so here is a picture of me.....Er, I mean my human companion 0_o

96507A33-163E-4B3A-BB3E-0A8321C85B1A_Photo.PNG.jpg

Tagging CS:S Surf Personnel: @Joshy @MrManslayerX @foxbyday @Disturbed_one @Fornicator @ThorGhostofHarambe

Damn, I think he left @byhon out on purpose, lol.  You look older than I had expected :B|: sharp!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Just now, Joshy said:

Damn, I think he left @byhon out on purpose, lol.  You look older than I had expected :B|: sharp!

i didn't bother looking at the admin chat, i was just listing off the top of my head. Updated with byhon xP

4 hours ago, MrRabbit said:

@JoshyAlright, since I became an Admin, I feel it is only right for me to reveal myself, so here is a picture of me.....Er, I mean my human companion 0_o

"reveal myself"

all I thought of:

54lQvkD.png

9dBgmSG.png

there's no place like 127.0.0.1