Ben

GFL Member Directory

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Message for Push

New gaming console (definitely not a pulsed power generator)...  it says BOOM!

JlbG9OP.jpg

EchflQK.jpg

QTPOlJW.jpg

5esTzZy.jpg

edit:

Push, lets follow up in a private message as I also had the opportunity to visit Lund University while I was there.

Edited by Joshy
Message for Push

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Added Queen's Tower

Was so happy to see snow while I was in Sweden, and even happier to see it in London.  Freakin' awesome!  It was so cold though...  still pretty.

ZzTYVyU.jpg

kQtCSjJ.jpg

aWaHVJf.jpg

Edited by Joshy
Added Queen's Tower

Posted  Edited by Skittles - Edit Reason: Added a Y to Josh
5 hours ago, Joshy said:

Was so happy to see snow while I was in Sweden, and even happier to see it in London.  Freakin' awesome!  It was so cold though...  still pretty.

ZzTYVyU.jpg

kQtCSjJ.jpg

aWaHVJf.jpg

Damn Joshy you go to every single place.

Edited by Skittles
Added a Y to Josh

lil skits ::D:

Made some vegetarian burgers, and we even made the buns...  extra patties for the burger made it so large, that I couldn't even get every layer in one bite, which was funny.  Delicious burger and so much fun to make.

hlPelu0.jpg

zL9jXt9.jpg

c7L8oN8.jpg

32 minutes ago, Roy said:

Here's me getting ready for work today.

4189c5f15e662.jpg

Don't question my phone case :(

Thanks.

What kind of phone case is that

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: extra comment

@Major_Push, familiar?  These are from the beginning of 2015 if I am recalling correctly.  I completely cut this hair just 2 ~ 3 months after these pictures, and the new pictures are my hair grown again (2nd time growing it out).  Many old friends and family don't even recognize me with lengthy hair, and my current peers don't recognize me with short hair.  I don't know why my friend made the pictures black and white, but I have to admit it looks cool to me anyways.

edit:  To really top it off, I think I kind of look my avatar right now.  I had no intention of doing that, but I couldn't help but to notice the similarities.

ZwWmBTH.jpg

K2diyo6.jpg

Jcssjvz.jpg

Edited by Joshy
extra comment

3 hours ago, Joshy said:

@Major_Push, familiar?  These are from the beginning of 2015 if I am recalling correctly.  I completely cut this hair just 2 ~ 3 months after these pictures, and the new pictures are my hair grown again (2nd time growing it out).  Many old friends and family don't even recognize me with lengthy hair, and my current peers don't recognize me with short hair.  I don't know why my friend made the pictures black and white, but I have to admit it looks cool to me anyways.

edit:  To really top it off, I think I kind of look my avatar right now.  I had no intention of doing that, but I couldn't help but to notice the similarities.

ZwWmBTH.jpg

K2diyo6.jpg

Jcssjvz.jpg

Hey, that's my school.

neat.

"Be good people"

I didn't even know the UK had a Supreme Court.  Finally visited the Parliament stuff ie. House of Lords, and was able to listen to Boris Johnson in person ::|: .  I've seen him on TV many times as well as some of the other MPs, but I don't know their politics very well...  seemed to me the other MPs were kind of bashing on him today, but he did say a few things that made me grind my teeth too.  Last picture is at Botanic Gardens in Cambridge.  Cost a few £ (GBP), but it was worth it.

I enjoy wearing a tie and blazer from time to time.  I wore it because I read on the website, that I could be asked to leave if not dressed appropriately.  I have to confess I'm used to dressing pretty trashy; coincidentally, for today, I needed to make a few video calls to some places anyways, and so it all panned out just fine.  Plan is off to Italy tomorrow evening as a brief vacation :B|: hope to have pizza and spaghetti pics for you guys, and possibly real gelato (not sure - not a very sweet guy).

7ea1l4N.jpg

cv3JScH.jpg

vFwkKF9.jpg