Finnick

Need Ideas

Just now, Finnick said:

Well my school is just too sensitive

so yeah :/

It's all good man i wouldn't expect you to choose a topic like that anyways lol. No hard feelings or anything here. Was just trying to show you the point i was making. 

9 hours ago, Reeve said:

its a fucking kids book dawg

Jesus... Calm down.   It's not like the suggestion is to discuss politics into a kids book.  This adventurous story infers it with an underlying goal of undoing social conditioning that begins at an early age.  There are changes in two main ways: 1) The change from a child growing into a skilled adult, and of course the other change 2) is political (not explicitly said so although I spelled it out above).  The many professors I have come across in my areas and to the universities I have visited are very liberal, and I would imagine this story would positively attract their attention given the movements; it goes beyond the assignment with minimal effort.  This is how you nail your coursework.  Lets stipulate that the OP isn't a liberal, then who cares?  Is OP grading their own work?  No.  Just do whatever it takes to get an A.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

A story about how a kid receives an apple tree seed when he is 5. He is very excited to plant the tree and watch it grow, and he plants it right away.

The kid cares for the tree as it grows, and when he is 7, the tree is about his height.

Make the story about how the kid and the tree grow together, and how they change along the way.

Just my idea. I'm not too bad with making topics, so if you need more help, feel free to message me, son.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

34 minutes ago, Twig said:

A story about how a kid receives an apple tree seed when he is 5. He is very excited to plant the tree and watch it grow, and he plants it right away.

The kid cares for the tree as it grows, and when he is 7, the tree is about his height.

Make the story about how the kid and the tree grow together, and how they change along the way.

Just my idea. I'm not too bad with making topics, so if you need more help, feel free to message me, son.

That is basically the story of Johnny Appleseed.  Just a shorter and less detailed version but pretty much the same thing

Do you know how to make holy water?

You boil the hell out of it!

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 7.22.28 PM.png

Posted  Edited by Finnick
1 minute ago, Bae said:

@Finnick did you like my idea? xD 

tbh

a lil bit

I created a story of which a child is having to face the realization of his parents getting into a divorce because of his abusive father, but the only thing that makes the child feel safe is a tree outside on a hill of his house.

But since his parents are getting a divorce, he has to move away from the home, and the tree which is basically his best friend.

When he moves to his new home and school, then there is a montage of him growing up through school without the tree as his friend

but when he's graduated, he goes back to his childhood home to see the tree cut down

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

1 minute ago, Finnick said:

tbh

a lil bit

I created a story of which a child is having to face the realization of his parents getting into a divorce because of his abusive father, but the only thing that makes the child feel safe is a tree outside on a hill of his house.

But since his parents are getting a divorce, he has to move away from the home, and the tree which is basically his best friend.

When he moves to his new home and school, he goes to school the first day and finds a friend with the same name of the tree that he named it

I don't know what the name would be of the tree/ school friend yet

Ah. I thought you said it was for children... this is like way too sad. But meh, it's your children book. I was about to say Happy Tree Friends but that's an actual cartoon. You have to make up a title too right? Like can't be copied from the original?

... hmmmmmmmm

Tree

School Friend

Outside

Nature

..... Naturalistic Friend [I have no idea if this is even correct ]

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

3 minutes ago, Bae said:

Ah. I thought you said it was for children... this is like way too sad. But meh, it's your children book. I was about to say Happy Tree Friends but that's an actual cartoon. You have to make up a title too right? Like can't be copied from the original?

... hmmmmmmmm

Tree

School Friend

Outside

Nature

..... Naturalistic Friend [I have no idea if this is even correct ]

I came up with it because it's a realization that not everything can turn out good in the end

the boy spent too much time thinking about the tree, rather than spending time with family and friends.

I'm trying to get a message to not always focus on the little things, but make sure the big things are there for you too! :^)

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

2 hours ago, Finnick said:

When he moves to his new home and school, then there is a montage of him growing up through school without the tree as his friend

but when he's graduated, he goes back to his childhood home to see the tree cut down

I love this story! I hope you share it with us when you are done!

Did you decide to go for the little bit older age group with better vocab?

Just now, BudRot said:

I love this story! I hope you share it with us when you are done!

Did you decide to go for the little bit older age group with better vocab?

Yes

I still just need to write the narration and dialogue

and I will :^) 

Achievements