Finnick

Finnick`s Art Thread

Posted  Edited by Finnick

Ice cream is good

1/14/2018

Ice cweam.png

e4e7531201562d9d5d2e73caba0837bc.png holy shit

(it says 4 retweets and 208 likes if you can't see it)

4b2b167f73306c74bb3ed489a69f98c6.jpg

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

im so fucking tired right now

i only got enough energy to draw up a mini icon of myself again lol enjooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

time to sleep now zzzz

18/365

tiredaf.png

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

4 hours ago, Aireesan said:

lines on the face seem a lot less clean than the outlines

I'm trying to express how tired I was, I know the "eyebags" are a little fucked but I wanted to get to sleep as fast as I could without missing the end of the day

Achievements

"hot mess"

I was fooling around with smudge brush

I'm really really tired

and really stressed out

couldn't put a lot of effort into this one either

hopefully I can tommorow

hot mess.png

Achievements

On 1/18/2018 at 11:37 PM, Finnick said:

I'm trying to express how tired I was, I know the "eyebags" are a little fucked but I wanted to get to sleep as fast as I could without missing the end of the day

you were expressing how tired you were by drawing poorly?
i'm saying the line stabilization was poor, i don't think it was your problem.

also I feel like your progress is stagnating a little, maybe step out of your comfort zone? do some background art maybe? haven't seen a lot of that in these posts.

Posted  Edited by Finnick
4 minutes ago, Aireesan said:

also I feel like your progress is stagnating a little, maybe step out of your comfort zone? do some background art maybe? haven't seen a lot of that in these posts.

Yeah, I've been practicing backgrounds, just haven't gotten around to getting them "finished", I've been busy and I give myself a deadline for each drawing so that's why they've dropped in quality for the past few days.

I appreciate your criticism with the stabilization thing, I do see it more in the eyebrows, it's hard to see and focus on certain things when my eyes refuse to stay open any longer lol

I hope you know that the squiggly mouth is trying to represent this: :S 

Edited by Finnick

Achievements

On 1/20/2018 at 1:53 PM, Finnick said:

e6dccd4a1f77a2161e3e985c60e3c647.gif

He's on drugs but arguing with someone that the walls were always that way.

"I'm telling you, those walls have always had those streaks on them. Shut the fuck up about it being "red" it's got this nice pinkishlueshisorgangish streak to it."

Also, I like how you put that in .gif form, really adds something to it.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

as much as I wanted to do a new piece, I just couldn't focus with a sore tooth (had to get a filling today and the numbing is gone) so I just did the lineart and colouring for this one I didn't finish yesterday

1/22/2018

hobo man.png

Achievements