Finnick

Finnick`s Art Thread

• 2 weeks later...

1. edgy stuff

2.held an art raffle, drew this persons oc because yeah.... thats the point i guess i dont know shut up

3.I got a haircut, drew a little pic of it i suppose

4.Wanted to do a bit of experimenting with shading and background colours, i think it turned out okay'

ok bye

voidBW.png

Drohan Raffle.png

haircut july17KMKMKMKMKM.png

Sollitude of Sadness.png

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Finnick

There will come a time I finally stop updating this, like permanently.
But that won't prolly be til next year

or unless I die

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
All of these *except for the last one* are art fight attacks.

Last one is just gift art for a friend.

RICHIEaf.png

poobAF22.png

Oni AF22.png

bearAF22.png

ShenGoes2Hell.png

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Finnick - Edit Reason: words are hard

1-- Art fight revenge piece for someone i know

2-- Another Art fight revenge piece that I rushed within the span of like the last 2-3 hours of art fight lol

3-- I re-designed my imp sona from Helluva boss or whatever, He's no longer a bartender but a country man

i'm still keeping the idea that he has a blade on the edge of his tail, however it's not an actual character body feature, it's more like a metal casing fitted

to fit snug on it so he can swing it without worrying about it falling off (might even add like a harness type thing to wrap the metal casing around his tail rather than it just fitting snug), He chipped a piece into it so that he can get a deeper cut in, just incase a simple slash won't do the trick.

telstarAF3000.png

rataf.png

impredesign.png

Edited by Finnick
words are hard

Achievements

• 1 month later...

This is officially my last drawing on here.
I have lost a lot of motivation in the last few weeks and I feel like the amount of posting on different sites contributes to it, so I'm sticking to Instagram and Twitter.

If you still want to see my art, please follow me at @fizzyicecream_

I'll treasure this thread for a long time and I thank everyone who believed in me and encouraged me from the beginning.

Thank you

septembuh1.png

Achievements