Dano

Ranks at the Bottom of Forums Page

It's a nice addition that ranks are shown at the bottom of the forums page, but they come with some issues.

First: The Supporter and VIP group members aren't actually listed, besides the ones that have it as their main group (one person).

Proof:

Spoiler

20fcd3bf0d.png

5736b9f3a8.png

Second: It seems that some of the fonts are a little bit higher than the others (not aligned). That could be due to a black shadow (?) below them.

Proof:

Spoiler

87e1699b8d.png

(E.g. Administrator and Developer differ from Council and Division Leader)

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

1. Still need to add plugin to consider secondary groups in search, probably have to code it myself as no one has released it yet for IPB 4

2. Ermm the thing is the are the same font size. It looks fine to me. 

00785dbaf52a026f768d4ddec2487e6e.png

EDIT: It might just be my sight. But looks fine to me. Anyone else having same issue as Dano?

1 minute ago, _Eli said:

How do you make vip your main group?

No one is meant to be VIP in main group. Maskiee was added by someone with acp access. 

23 minutes ago, denros said:

1. Still need to add plugin to consider secondary groups in search, probably have to code it myself as no one has released it yet for IPB 4

2. Ermm the thing is the are the same font size. It looks fine to me. 

00785dbaf52a026f768d4ddec2487e6e.png

EDIT: It might just be my sight. But looks fine to me. Anyone else having same issue as Dano?

Well,  if I look closer, they actually seem to be aligned. Maybe it's the colours? I don't know... I've had the same on GMod, having different colours on tag and name, etc., it always looked like they aren't properly aligned.

Thanks for looking into it and even making the effort to code a new plugin. Keep it up!

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements