Semiserious

A Very Semiserious greeting

Hi.

Most of you know me as... (sigh) Who am I kidding... Most of you do not know me and that is why I decided that it would be a good idea to introduce myself. My real name is Stas, I am 28 years old. I have a bachelors degree in criminal justice and management, which currently is collecting dust because upon graduating I realized it wasn't something I wanted to do as a career. Luckily for me, I am very gifted with technology, so I was able to make a living working in IT field. I can speak/read/write fluently in Russian and English languages. In addition, I can understand a lot of spoken Ukrainian, French, and Japanese, but too lazy to pursue those in reading and writing. I am a nerd/geek to a core, so to kill time, I like to play video games, watch movies, anime, and do other things that come with such culture. My other hobbies include, but not limited to, reading, fishing, making nerds rage and uninstall, trying very hard to make funny by forcing terrible puns upon everyone, spending time with my wife/family/pets, and other things a person would be into that I am too lazy to mention.

If you have any questions, ask away. Just remember, all of my general info can be found on my steam and websites such as Facebook that are listen there. And hopefully, this post will break enough ice for you not to feel like a stalker or a creep, as you try to add me on steam or ask me stuff.

See ya in Arena 1!

Semi

FSTEAK????

All I read from this was Talent. Anyways, welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions just let us know. We'll be happy to answer it for you.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

The pictures of family/pets/myself canbe found on the Facebook, and other media sites (probably just Facebook. and MySpace. that i don't use! Anymore). 

FSTEAK????

Welcome to the forums! I'm going to add you Steam so I can hear some of those puns and see how many games you can get me to uninstall.