Points.

Posted  Edited by Delicious

Hi, i just cahnge my account and can you move my gfl surf timer points and stats on other account ? I have around 3k points, it is important to me to get my all stats (map times etc.) on other account :D

Edited by Delicious

Just cause you edited it to remove the fact you're selling your account does not help you out, I'm leaving this comment so that others see that the only reason you want the points moved is because you are selling your account which is against EULA 

Have fun and enjoy your time on the servers.

Achievements

C. Your Account

...You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, nor may you sell, charge others for the right to use, or transfer any Subscriptions other than if and as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use) or as otherwise specifically permitted by Valve.

Just now, denros said:

C. Your Account

...You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, nor may you sell, charge others for the right to use, or transfer any Subscriptions other than if and as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use) or as otherwise specifically permitted by Valve.

Thank you, we've been telling him this all morning and he would not listen 

Achievements

Posted  Edited by 1010000

Yeach i don't know to today. I don't sell my acc and i don't wanna to . Just calm down guys  Think what u think, have a good day and thanks for reply :)

Edited by 1010000