Faex

What do you want to be when you're older

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I really like engineering and science.  A cherry on top if I could run a side mom and pop cafe that serves breakfast, or simply be a chef or barista there if I couldn't handle the managing.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by BLAZE

When I grow up I want to sit in front of a camera and fix people's pics/twitter bios then say fixed ya pic/fixed ya bio

Edited by BLAZE

Blaze_Signature.jpg.db8c44f321653a55430a4ec6311211ab.jpg

Ad Infinitum

-Oneshot

Posted  Edited by DoctorDJ

After school i was thinking about joining the military and going in as an officer in either the air force or army i attend an officer highschool and will attend an officer college if i am lucky to get in. I currently hold a positional rank in my school as i am in charge of my schools drum corps being and admin really helps me in leadership and controlling a group of people all i have to do is gag them for mic spam:lenny:

Edited by DoctorDJ

I'm looking to become something in law enforcement.  Most likely at the federal level, where computers are involved (FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.)  

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Just now, Xy_ said:

Recently I have been looking to become an anesthesiologist.

I would be terrified if you were putting me to sleep. I'd wake up in a containment centre with 173 standing over me. :pull:

Achievements

1 minute ago, Darkling said:

I would be terrified if you were putting me to sleep. I'd wake up in a containment centre with 173 standing over me. :pull:

Actually I'd probably give you to much of the drug :lenny:

jk ily

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

For me, something along the lines of computer science. I'm still undecided what job specifically, but I'm leaning towards area of App developer, game designer/maker/developer, and thing with HTML as I'm taking Java courses in high school right now (love it) and HTML isn't difficult for me.

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

1 hour ago, Nap14hockey said:

I'm looking to become something in law enforcement.  Most likely at the federal level, where computers are involved (FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.)  

Are you meaning the technical side since you mention computers being involved, cyber-security, an officer who has authority across various borders or regions, or an analyst?

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I've wanted to be a vet since the 2nd grade, and I've pushed for it even up to this point. 

Theres not much much of a sappy backstory, because its animals, who wouldn't wanna help them?

((Don't answer that))

I want to be a loser and play video games but I can't make a living doing that sooo I'm attempting to be a teacher. Not sure how this is going to work out but it's all I got. 

Chaos

My career choice has changed a lot. I can't make up my mind it seems. At first I was always like, "I'm gonna be a professional artist!", but I don't really want to make a living off of drawings. I'll keep that as just a hobby. I then changed to an author, then to a tattoo artist, an actress, a small engine mechanic, and lastly a diesel mechanic. 

Currently the diesel mechanic is what I'm after now. I applied to a vocational school for a class called Diesel and Heavy Truck. I was accepted. I think I'm sticking to this one though.

Posted  Edited by Hannah

Who the fuck knows, time will tell :benthinking:

Edited by Hannah

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ