Lemon

Hello, I'm Lemon.

Well, after the GFL forums, and entire website really, restarted.... I decided to make another account on the website. So, here I am, my name is Lemon, I mostly play on GFL's The Purge, but recently noticed that you can't join the server... I'm not sure what's up with that? Yep, that's pretty much it. Hello, everyone!

Hi, I'm Syrus.  I'm your guy if some guys are being toxic on CS:GO Minigames :llama:

eQ5pdML.jpg

Achievements

Hi Lemon!

I've heard so much about our Purge servers and have even bought GMOD with strong considerations to play it, but I have been far too busy in real life to add more games to my list of activities.  I really want to play though, and look forward to seeing you around; I also hope that our server issues are resolved.  It's been a hectic week for everyone!

I personally play CS:S Surf RPG.  If you happen to have CS:S, then maybe you can check us out for the meantime.  Welcome back (I'm sure most of these new threads aren't really that new just like you were saying about your account ;) )

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/5/2016 at 1:11 PM, Joshy said:

Hi Lemon!

I've heard so much about our Purge servers and have even bought GMOD with strong considerations to play it, but I have been far too busy in real life to add more games to my list of activities.  I really want to play though, and look forward to seeing you around; I also hope that our server issues are resolved.  It's been a hectic week for everyone!

I personally play CS:S Surf RPG.  If you happen to have CS:S, then maybe you can check us out for the meantime.  Welcome back (I'm sure most of these new threads aren't really that new just like you were saying about your account ;) )

Sorry that it has taken me a while to get back to you. I've been watching the notification bell.. I just noticed that it doesn't tell you when someone replies to your post!

Anyways, it's great to meet you. I do in fact have CS:S and would enjoy playing with you when I can.

I hope to see you around, Bye!

Ah, that'll be great.  Better late than never!  I think if someone quotes you or tags you like this, @Lemon, then you'll get a notification; there's also a "follow" button in the upper right of the thread, and I think that'll trigger notifications for responses as well although I have not tried it yet.  Thanks for your response :P see you around!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

1 hour ago, Joshy said:

Ah, that'll be great.  Better late than never!  I think if someone quotes you or tags you like this, @Lemon, then you'll get a notification; there's also a "follow" button in the upper right of the thread, and I think that'll trigger notifications for responses as well although I have not tried it yet.  Thanks for your response :P see you around!

Thanks so much for the help! I really do appreciate it!