TheBestDisplayName

Recent Topics/Posts Bar

Recent Topics/Posts Bar  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you think this is a good suggestion?

Posted  Edited by ManBearPig

Hello! My name is ManBearPig. Recently, I've been getting bugged out by the recent topics bar being filled up with member/admin applications. My suggestion at this point is to split each subject up. Have the recent topics and applications be in their own "recent" bars. I also feel that this should be implemented into the posts part of the site. Go ahead and vote! Do you have a better idea? Rather remove something?  Don't be afraid to post your part of the suggestion down below!

Edited by ManBearPig

Well, the admin applications first need to be split up into their own section which will happen sooner or later.

And I think that we can just turn off notification of when Member Apps are made already since they're in their own section right now.

"Be good people"

Eventually it'll be turned off when everything is set up. Since member apps is supposedly only admin+ can see or deal with. Right now, it's just going to spam you like there's no tomorrow.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

21 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

The thing is, this wasn't implemented in the previous GFL.

It never spammed you either way. The only reason why it spammed you now, is because of whom you followed. It'll advert every notifications back to you of who you'd follow. Also, it didn't quite spammed as much as it is now. There was a setting then where it turns it off. We're using v4.0. So it's unsure whether or whether not anyone below admins can be view the app if you're not the app creator themselves. 

Like it always say, "Beta" there's quite a few things not out for v4 yet. A lot of the settings and stuff is not ready. Their goal is to make the forum simple and organized.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements