kingcharlesthe3rd

hillary clinton vs Donald Trump.

Both of them scare me.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

This is just a funny link regarding one of Trump's quotes about making a wall on the US/Mexican border to keep them out. 

On this tv show (The Last Leg) they were talking about the campaigns and thought it would be funny to make a website to see how many would want to build a wall on the US/Canada border. They also made the website with the horn and trumps hair.

http://brickingitforcanada.com/

I just thought the sound was funny xD

I don't think i know enough to make a legitimate argument towards one side. 

36 minutes ago, Spooky. said:

Both of them scare me.

^^ Same here.

Well, I think I have said what I have thought.

I must admit I had my times where I was actually supportive of Mr.Donald, he has good points and he is right on many things, but his own behavior is just outright..Wrong for someone who is supposed to be the president...Not that it makes Hillary better..Even if almost the entire media is basically flaming against him.

I don't believe most of the women who "suddenly" came out to say that Trump raped or did something wrong to them(one actually said some news agency twisted her words and there were other cases where some claims came under question), but his tape does show things that are wrong, even if its "locker room" talk which I wouldn't think that is THAT rare among men, but it just gives this possibility that something did happen or that his attitude is wrong.

But then goes, there were many exposed files that showed shady stuff in Hillary's campaign and behaviors, how her organization got millions from various countries for "no" reason whatsoever, how the media is on her side fully, focusing on Trump heavily while pushing aside her criminal and wrong past.

Needless to say the worsening relations with Russia that reached to a new peak, and the ravaging chaos in the M.East.

Both are unfitting, both are awful, there are parrots on both sides, the "patriots" and the liberals that defend in whatever means their unfitted candidates, the "right" wingers go to defend their lord from no matter what he does, outright ignoring it and just turning the fire to Hillary's side.

The liberal side is no different, only turning the flames against Trump.

I still don't think anything will change, the corrupt will still control it, Trump even though is a successful business man, seems to lack the idea of how to  push ahead without just using dirty words, he is focusing too much on attacks that it doesn't seem he has a lot of forward future, if he would be more presidential or show more intelligence and patience, he could have done something.

02-416x277.jpg

Canadians r to nice

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:07 AM, AstroAdaption said:

How about we all move to Canada? When was the last time they fought in a war?

:lenny: 

On 10/26/2016 at 4:01 AM, Major_Push said:

Regardless of who wins the Senate and House, they'll need to deal with increasing automation.

Truck drivers are going to go extinct due to self driving cars, cashiers are becoming less relevant as well, and so are many other jobs that are repetitive/preplanned in nature. For some reason, I highly doubt that our next Congress is going to address this issue. Here's hoping that we've figured something out in the next 10 or so years before it gets too bad. 

Perhaps we should try and get more specialized workers instead of having an unspecialized workforce? Complicated jobs that require thinking and creativity are going to be the ones that will stay safe this time around. 

Anyway, if we don't end up in a WW3/Nuclear War, then I can see the automation problem being the one that's going to hurt us the most. 

Oh I agree. Currently I'm working as a med tech and I know that will be replaced w/ automation. Already happening actually with the excuse of "I will have more time to do other things" Will still need to review results and interpret them but I'm sure algorithms will take over that. Pharmacy is my way to go now. Better to design and make medicine anyways. Glad I'm well connected.

What really needs to be addressed is our terrible terrible TERRIBLE education system. Its soooooooooo SOOOOOOO BAD. If I'm wanna study medicine then why do I need electives like music, art, etc. Another thing is why regurgitate facts over and over. Where's the critical thinking? Also not enough emphasis goes into CVs/resumes and interviews. Looking at how I hire now and how I wrote my first few resumes, I may have passed what my teacher told me but I wouldn't hire myself based on my resume. Protip: Stand out on the resume, organize your skill set thoroughly and design that thing like a work of art (no kidding actually designing it pretty w/ enough colors makes you stand out) and speaking of automation, add a section where keywords for your skill set are used. Helpful for robots to pick you out since it goes through a computer before it ever lands on someone's desk.

No one in the Gov't has gone thru the life of any person you meet on the street and even if they did they would have forgotten about that part of their life by now. These parties will continue to fail at addressing real issue until something scary happens. Heck went to the store which is across from a voting place and holy shit. Americans bickering at their fellow Americans over who they are voting. It won't take long until something blows. Its just shameful.

Anyways sorry for the long rant. Wanna add that I'm a far cry from a Hilary supporter. I'm more of just a voter and thats the end of it. If you think Trump is best go ahead I'm not stopping anyone. Y'all have that right just wanna point out the dangers of a one party system like what happened under Bush AND Obama. I just urge anyone to vote the opposite party member for Congress. I'd rather have a do nothing gov't than either one of one party only that streamlines War and Forced Charity bills into law.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

14 hours ago, CNe7532294 said:

Oh I agree. Currently I'm working as a med tech and I know that will be replaced w/ automation. Already happening actually with the excuse of "I will have more time to do other things" Will still need to review results and interpret them but I'm sure algorithms will take over that. Pharmacy is my way to go now. Better to design and make medicine anyways. Glad I'm well connected.

What really needs to be addressed is our terrible terrible TERRIBLE education system. Its soooooooooo SOOOOOOO BAD. If I'm wanna study medicine then why do I need electives like music, art, etc. Another thing is why regurgitate facts over and over. Where's the critical thinking? Also not enough emphasis goes into CVs/resumes and interviews. Looking at how I hire now and how I wrote my first few resumes, I may have passed what my teacher told me but I wouldn't hire myself based on my resume. Protip: Stand out on the resume, organize your skill set thoroughly and design that thing like a work of art (no kidding actually designing it pretty w/ enough colors makes you stand out) and speaking of automation, add a section where keywords for your skill set are used. Helpful for robots to pick you out since it goes through a computer before it ever lands on someone's desk.

No one in the Gov't has gone thru the life of any person you meet on the street and even if they did they would have forgotten about that part of their life by now. These parties will continue to fail at addressing real issue until something scary happens. Heck went to the store which is across from a voting place and holy shit. Americans bickering at their fellow Americans over who they are voting. It won't take long until something blows. Its just shameful.

Anyways sorry for the long rant. Wanna add that I'm a far cry from a Hilary supporter. I'm more of just a voter and thats the end of it. If you think Trump is best go ahead I'm not stopping anyone. Y'all have that right just wanna point out the dangers of a one party system like what happened under Bush AND Obama. I just urge anyone to vote the opposite party member for Congress. I'd rather have a do nothing gov't than either one of one party only that streamlines War and Forced Charity bills into law.

I think that the free or however they are called in other parts of the world/"spiritual" subjects should be less taught when you aim for scientific subjects.

But just in case, I think we still should learn to some extend everything, its our basic things and culture, the basic knowledge as our knowledge of the world expands.

Well, it depends what kind of subject you are talking about, for say in math, you can be creative in finding solutions, but you still need to know the facts like mathematical laws, or the same in physics and etc...

Maybe in subjects like literature it should be expanded a bit more.

I believe creativity should be held at a higher priority, schools have become obsessed with  grades and hence giving and forcing sometimes the students to write in X form to get the best grade and basically blocking any creativity, and that increases when the students think their grades make them something better and etc...Or are drama queens about it.

I still think there should be many more subjects in schools, and they would be allowed for almost everyone to learn, like lower the needs to it, because lets be honest it highschool and not university depth of study, due to the restrictions I was forced to choose Arabic(French was cancelled...)and geography which is a subject I am happy with, but I would have liked to choose something else, like biology or chemistry and etc...Maybe economics, but its all divided by classes and basically limiting my options...

I don't know about critical thinking, but as I see it, especially in my school, creativity in spiritual subjects was stripped off almost completely.

02-416x277.jpg

Guys I change my mind. After today's emails and FBI reexamination I figured the best solution is to just bring a quarter coin. Heads for Hilarious, Tails for Trumper. Whomever wins gets to have their "loving half" aka their favorite opposite party in charge of Congress. :lenny: A true choice between Cancer and a Heartattack. I'll let fate decide. :lenny: Besides its all an illusion anyways. I'm so done w/ this election.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

I also wanna add that I'll dress up as Trump and my girlfriend is dressing up as Hilary for Halloween. It all makes sense. :lenny: 

European here, is the race really as tied up as our News outlets would have us believe ? From what I hear so far it's pretty close.

76561198053981442.png

noodle.gif                 

On 11/3/2016 at 0:28 PM, Funky said:

European here, is the race really as tied up as our News outlets would have us believe ? From what I hear so far it's pretty close.

Depends on who and where you ask. I believe it is tied atm. Major news here like CNN, CNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS are giving Hilary the edge while Fox is giving Trump his. Either way I'm just gonna flip a coin come time to vote. This quote below is why.

On 11/3/2016 at 11:41 AM, bballallan said:

I can sum this up lesser of two evils, either way we fucked up so many people in this country and we are stuck with two fucking idiots

Like what's the point in choosing this "lesser of 2 nonsense" anyways I'll let the fate of my silver dollar determine my vote. Either way my coin tells me our economy and the union as it stands is fucked without being flipped.

Like it or not. A world war and a plague (plague preferred over nukes) would be "good" right about now. Sad to say and dangerous thinking but the hard truth is that there is not enough resources to hand out to everyone for their own "little piece of paradise". Why the fuck do people even have kids they can't provide for is beyond me. Nature would sort that crap out and sometimes that exactly happens but at the end of the day our species is king of the kingdom. We have to be more responsible and work together with each other if we don't want to end ourselves. There is no other creature on the planet more capable of causing the type of damage we can.

Sorry for the off topic tangent. Just depressing how the world is progressing towards insanity day by day. Loved SNL's skit though. That was badly needed.

Well, the day is here. Bracing for something even more autistic than my own gameplays. That is saying something if you never had zombies with me b4. :lenny: 

Don't forget that Trump wants to casually deport 2 million Mexicans (let alone other illegal immigrants/what he calls "criminals") from the USA. Also, now that Trump is president, who knows what crazy shit he and Putin will get up to.

Its too late now though. Trump already won. RIP America.