kingcharlesthe3rd

hillary clinton vs Donald Trump.

Well republicans won everything, but the racism and the sexism isn't what scares me about trump, it's his environmental policies and international ones as well.

If you read up on his position on environmental policies they are very, very, VERY scary. He not only calls global warming a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese, he also wants to ramp up coal and oil drilling everywhere, including fracking in most of those wells (which causes earthquakes and lots of pollution btw). He also wants to ramp u nuclear power as well, which has a billion dangers in its own right.

He also wants to cancel the Paris climate change talks and make sure that US funds dont go into UN global climate change policies, which is gonna piss a lot of countries off.

I also heard he was looking to rewrite the trade agreement between canada and the US, mostly because he thinks Canada "has it too easy", but I don't have much info about that as of yet.

15 hours ago, Connor said:

Well republicans won everything, but the racism and the sexism isn't what scares me about trump, it's his environmental policies and international ones as well.

Do you frequent wunderground by any chance? Also Congress scares me more. Trump used to be a democrat as well. :lenny: 

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

This explains things clearly. Mind you this is Michael Moore saying this. He's left leaning usually but his heart is with the working class regardless of partisan politics. Spot on prediction btw.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

He's gonna do fine, none of the nonsense that liberals bash him on his first days, something that the rep side is keen on doing as well.

Going to improve relations with Russia and reduce intervention in the middle east.

His climate stances are really one of the things that worry me, maybe he is going to flip on that as well.

02-416x277.jpg