kingcharlesthe3rd

hillary clinton vs Donald Trump.

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
27 minutes ago, Zedron said:

I'll say hillary, at  least she didn't say that she will nuke Europe ..

Do you have the full speech where he says that?Did you see it?

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

11 minutes ago, Zedron said:

So from that short thing between the interviewer and Trump, seems like Trump holds probably the same opinion as the recent presidents of USA and wouldn't throw it just for the sake of throwing it.

Seems like the interviewer also twisted his words and tried to put his agenda in Trump's mouth, I will speak about the part where he talks about Europe.

He doesn't say when he would drop a nuke or in what scenario(probably the worst that happens that will call for a nuclear weapon to be used, basically probably same stance as the recent presidents who just didn't talk about it a lot), all he said is that option is on the table like it should be.

He even implied that in some dire situations a nuclear option would be a valid one, of course the interviewer didn't speak about that nor decided to answer it but instead went to pander about what the world would say....Like it matters if the nation is in a dire moment.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

As I see it, I want to be in the United States Marine Corps. If we think about it, the PRESIDENT should fully support our troops. Our troops voted on whether they would rather have Trump vs Clinton, by a 2-1 margin they voted Trump. I fully support trump.

We can also bring up the fact that Hillary [Killary] is fake to our troops, I mean she gets them killed. If you don't agree all you have to do is type Hillary Benghazi into google.

I will also link the sources I found this information from. Besides the common knowledge.

Military Poll Article : http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/election/2016/05/09/military-times-survey-donald-trump-beats-hillary-clinton/84132402/

Hillary Clinton Benghazi Article : http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-smoking-gun-docs-show-hillary-clinton-knew-benghazi-along-whoa/

On 04/07/2016 at 0:05 AM, Major_Push said:

I wonder what would happen if Hillary enters as the president.

Huge military operation to hide bankruptcy.

Posted  Edited by WaterWolf11 - Edit Reason: Adding more content

i am 100% for Trump. Hillary and democrats let me break out the list. yes i hate democrats but they want us THE PEOPLE to depend on the government. If you want to argue please pm me and we can discuss it like gentlemen.

• Wants to raise the minimum wage to 15 dollars. Now i have never lived on minimum wage BUT 15 dollars will make businesses like McDonalds fire half their staff to make a profit so higher unemployment.
  • Food stamps. Helps some people... makes others not work and become unemployed so they don't have to work. 
  • Free College. Yea make everyone taxes go through the roof and i don't want to pay for some persons college that they will waste.
  • Taxing the rich. I can see taxing people that have over 10 mill more but taxing people more at 100k!?!??! stupid idea no one would want to work or become rich hurts middle class so much.
  • Opening boarders. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. I want immigrants in don't get me wrong but holy shit ISIS is going to have a field-day. ALSO I DO NOT ADVISE GOING TO RIO FOR THE OLYMPICS  100% terror attack. but besides from ISIS there will be an all time high on illegal drugs.
  • National debt- will rise to an all time high it will go out of the stratosphere and ricochet off the moon and hit an alien ( not human) in the eye.
  • Obamacare. Even more taxes and more reason to be poor and not rich.
  • Terrorism/stuff like that. Obama gave people that captured our soldiers money instead of A. Airstrike or B. Heavy embargos.

This is my opinion i know Trump is bad but please hear him out he actualy has some good ideas. Also when you make money you will also hate taxes.

Edited by WaterWolf11
Adding more content

Playingdetectiveonss13.gif

TTT MC in a nutshell.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jemul said:

Hillary clinton ofc

4 hours ago, Jemul said:

Because Trump you know... he's Trump, thats the worst about him!

>Not supporting Trump simply because of his name

@Jemul, although you are from Norway, that is not an excuse for being ignorant. If you are going to support Hillary, at least give me a legitimate reason behind it. Give me something that we can debate over. Do not just give me some reason mainstream media told you to say and believe (assuming people in Norway pay any attention to American politics). Everyone has the right to an opinion (regardless of whether or not it is right/wrong), but all I see in this "well-thought-out" statement is someone without an actual opinion of their own and simply being force fed others' opinions.

inb4 "o no, a trump suportr" from an ignorant prick

I'll just say what I think and my last in the forum about the democrap races especially this one, Trump and Hillary are complete shit, utter lying scumbags that don't deserve any governmental seat.

Voting is playing the elitist game, whether you choose Red or Blue, you will just get fucked just from a different side, and the worst are the idiots that say that they know both are complete shit yet still play the corrupt's game and go to vote for one of them.

And yes I will admit because in all due respect Hillary is the doll of the monopolies hence the complete full on assault of the mainstream mass media against Trump and every stupid word he says while against her there is barely anything.

But Trump has his own issues that should prevent him from being the president. 

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I hate all candidates that can win, with an exception of Bernie. Bernie is out of the game and even if Hillary spontaneously drops out, as I've heard a rumor she has Parkinsons, the DNC probably isn't letting him take her place

Trump is a scam artist, Hillary is crazy and going to war with Russia.

Independents like Stein and Johnson, Still unfavorable but best settle with one of them as nobodys perfect and none of them are horrible people.

Fun fact, roughly half the US doesn't vote, so if you vote you have more power than half the country that doesn't.

• 4 weeks later...

Hillary successfully defended a child molester and laughed about it, and she claims to be the defender of "womens' rights."

Hillary is blaming all these email leaks on Russia when it's really Julian Assange exposing her ass on WikiLeaks.

Hillary basically funded most, if not all, of the current terror organiztions through weapons deals in Iran.

Trump sexualizes and misogynizes women.

Trump hid tax reports.

Which one of them seems worse to you?

I wouldn't be surprised if Russia declared war on the U.S. if Shitlary was selected as prez.

Time to move to Iceland.

And the US has devolved, well has always been devolving, into a nation of pick 1 of the 2. There is no 3rd viable option. GG

God help us all if one party takes both Congress and the White House. They'll take the Supreme Court too since thats up for grabs. There's nothing more shafting of ourselves then letting a very small narrow minded group of either extreme left or extreme right nut jobs taking full control of our gov't. Moderation and common ground, or common sense, have no meaning in today's US politics. Media doesn't help either.

As of right now as before I'd rather have a "do nothing" Congress and President than both of the same party shoving down garbage onto us.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

11 minutes ago, Sheriff_Hatty said:

Shillary Clinton protects a rapist. And a child molester. 

Meanwhile Trump sexualizes women. 

I think Ill take Trump.

btw, if only we had listened to George Washington.

So much for "political parties are a danger to this country"

1 hour ago, Sheriff_Hatty said:

Shillary Clinton protects a rapist. And a child molester. 

Meanwhile Trump sexualizes women. 

I think Ill take Trump.

btw, if only we had listened to George Washington.

What?

"Be good people"

What I learned about Hillary Clinton today is that she wants to increase the time it takes for stocks to become long term.

In laymans terms if you buy and sell in a short time  you get taxed more, and if you buy and sell in longer time you are taxed less. So for the large tax cut for long term is 6 weeks and Hitler  (Hillary) wants it to be 6 years.

What will happen? Stock market crashes like Bill Clinton after fucking a minor. Ooooooo

Playingdetectiveonss13.gif

TTT MC in a nutshell.

Well I made up my mind. Hillary can haz president. Even though she's one of the 2 bizarre candidates we picked from a pool of people for about a year now.

My reasoning is this. President in my view is someone for foreign policy rather than domestic policy (Trump would make a misunderstanding into WW3 and will never get much of anyone on "the hill" to join him w/ legislation)

That being said I'm rooting for every republican I can think of for both houses of Congress since that is in charge of our purse and making laws.

Here is why. https://www.healthcare.gov/ (22%-25% increase in premiums) You'll have to google for mainstream articles like CNN and NBC articles since they took down or hid anything saying the truth about Affordable Care Act which ironically isn't so affordable.

No way in hell am I ever going to vote for a Democratic Congress like the 111th one. This is how garbage legislation happens to pass E Z P Z. Besides me thinks its good to be conservative with money (taxes) can't be too liberal w/ money to spend spend spend until we broke as hell.

In a sense this is the most conservative vote overall since I'm maintaining the status quo (Dem President w/ Repub Congress). Ironically it would have been very liberal of me to vote for Trump. Since he represents uncertainty with his constant tweet flip flopping just to gain votes. A change in this delicate environment could thrust us back into a Depression instead of the eventual recession coming soon. (markets like as little as possible uncertainty)

But whatever this is my 2 cent vote. Everyone else is free to vote on their own for their own reasons. Just felt like sharing.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

45 minutes ago, CNe7532294 said:

Well I made up my mind. Hillary can haz president. Even though she's one of the 2 bizarre candidates we picked from a pool of people for about a year now.

My reasoning is this. President in my view is someone for foreign policy rather than domestic policy (Trump would make a misunderstanding into WW3 and will never get much of anyone on "the hill" to join him w/ legislation)

That being said I'm rooting for every republican I can think of for both houses of Congress since that is in charge of our purse and making laws.

Here is why. https://www.healthcare.gov/ (22%-25% increase in premiums) You'll have to google for mainstream articles like CNN and NBC articles since they took down or hid anything saying the truth about Affordable Care Act which ironically isn't so affordable.

No way in hell am I ever going to vote for a Democratic Congress like the 111th one. This is how garbage legislation happens to pass E Z P Z. Besides me thinks its good to be conservative with money (taxes) can't be too liberal w/ money to spend spend spend until we broke as hell.

In a sense this is the most conservative vote overall since I'm maintaining the status quo (Dem President w/ Repub Congress). Ironically it would have been very liberal of me to vote for Trump. Since he represents uncertainty with his constant tweet flip flopping just to gain votes. A change in this delicate environment could thrust us back into a Depression instead of the eventual recession coming soon. (markets like as little as possible uncertainty)

But whatever this is my 2 cent vote. Everyone else is free to vote on their own for their own reasons. Just felt like sharing.

Regardless of who wins the Senate and House, they'll need to deal with increasing automation.

Truck drivers are going to go extinct due to self driving cars, cashiers are becoming less relevant as well, and so are many other jobs that are repetitive/preplanned in nature. For some reason, I highly doubt that our next Congress is going to address this issue. Here's hoping that we've figured something out in the next 10 or so years before it gets too bad. 

Perhaps we should try and get more specialized workers instead of having an unspecialized workforce? Complicated jobs that require thinking and creativity are going to be the ones that will stay safe this time around. 

Anyway, if we don't end up in a WW3/Nuclear War, then I can see the automation problem being the one that's going to hurt us the most. 

"Be good people"