Shuruia

High School/College Stories

7th grade story:

So there were 4 kids, (I'll refer to them as 1, 2, 3, and 4). There was a PSA project where we make assigned messages such as not texting and driving or no using drugs. For my group, it was me, some smart kid, and 1. The smart kid said fk it and did all the work while 1 listened to led zepplin the whole time. However, there was a group that involved 2, 3, and 4.

Right before the presentation, 1 goes onto 2's files and puts a picture of Mr. Mackey (South Park) on the presentation (but they were friends so it was a dare). So as 2 and 3 were presenting, 2 scrolls down to the bottom where the picture was at the bottom. There was an awkward silence until one kid shouts out "WHAT'S THAT IN THE BACKGROUND?" It happened to be a blueprint of a penis...

Me, 1, and 4 were dying in the back while the teacher was silent for about 5 minutes.

TL:DR : Mr. Mackey with a dick blueprint was presented in a 7th grade PSA project.

76561198088916523.png

Posted  Edited by Mad_Father - Edit Reason: what makes me more suspicious

9th grade story: 

Back in 9th grade in high school, I had this english teacher who would just put everything (even tests and midterms) on the front desk and expect no one to take it. 

I saw this opportunity and took the chance of peek onto the pile paper and found the vocab test for the upcoming friday. While no one was looking, I quickly took a copy of it and hid it in my bag. And of course on friday I aced the vocab test like it was nothing, so I continued to do this for the next few weeks.

It was one week before the midterm, I checked the front desk for the upcoming midterm exam, which I had found no such thing, I knew I had to find something because I already have classmates depend on me to keep up the grade not to mention I host modded 1.6 lan party (which was rigged cuz I have setted it up so I can always use rcon at will) at school then I decided to look deeper onto the teacher's desk and found the midterm exam covered with a book. I grabbed myself a copy and started to make an answer key for it and spread it around the class on the day of the final, and everyone passed without any trouble.

At the end of May the same year, I was known as the black market guy and would sell homework and and cheats to classmates. It was the day before another vocab test, I knew I have to take the test before test day for business, but I was too blind to notice the teacher who happened to be near by and caught me in action, and had me going to detention (this was thought as a suspention at first) on the following monday.

After I was caught, the overall grade of the whole class went down hill fast as the finals were coming up, which the class did horribly because I refuse to do such thing that can potentially be on my permanent academic record.

TL;DR I black market cheats and homework in school and finally got caught because I got blinded by peer-pressure.

Edit: what makes me more suspicious is that I would always wear black weather proof jacket with a lot of pockets which makes me extra shady.

Edited by Mad_Father
what makes me more suspicious

PLACE HOLDER

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by FxIsSexy

this was after school my ex boyfriend lived across the street from the school so we walked over and we went inside. My boyfriend brought me up to his room and we started making out. This was the first time we made out cause usually we only did a peck on the lips. so he was making out with me and I swear to god he was retarded He was literally eating my face. I have never had that much of someone elses spit in my mouth. 

3nzH6x.gif

Edited by FxIsSexy

Okay, so my high school experience so far is just me being a good kid. I've always been known to be the good kid. Other than lying to my parents about where I go and stuff XD

In 7th grade however, I was not so much the good kid. 

I remember having this friend, her name was Megan and she was a bad influence on me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the times, but I now prefer being the good kid and keeping my grades up in school. Anyways, I remember her always asking me to walk to her house with her. I already knew my mom wouldn't let me, so I was kind of hesitant. I decided to go ahead and walk with her. Now note that my house is not within walking distance of my school. I didn't even live in town. I normally rode the bus. So, we walked to her house and she didn't want me to go inside so I stood outside and kept checking the time. Eventually she came back out and told me she could walk me to my siblings' elementary school. When I got there I had asked the bus driver that went to my house if I could have a ride. He allowed me, so I was lucky. The next time I went with Megan I wasn't. Her cousin ended up driving me to my grandma's in which I told her that I rode a different bus that dropped me off at the bus stop. She believed me. My mom didn't however, but she went with it. 

So at school one time, Megan had asked me and another girl if we wanted to skip. We both wanted to and went to a hallway that had a spot that we could hide in. I don't know how to explain it. Anyways, we took pictures and Megan uploaded them to facebook. The other girl was shaking she was so scared we'd be caught. Well, a student who happened to be in the class I was in showed the teacher the picture and the assistant principle went looking for us. About ten minutes before class let out she found us. I remember being so embarrassed walking down the hallway while all the other students passed by. I got on my bus and I can remember everyone like "You skipped?? What happened to you being the good kid?" and I was so confused. I didn't know how they found out. My best friend was upset with me and my family lectured me about it. I shrugged it off, but didn't skip ever again. 

It's nothing over-the-top bad, but it's an experience. I hate middle school me tbh. 

When I was a freshy in high school there was this girl (who had the same name as me XD, fun fact) was really weird but like rumor popular (a ton of rumors were about her). I was walking down the hallway and she comes running up behind me and just jumps on my back.... I immediately screamed "Get the fuck off of me" and like three teachers came into the hallway but no one got in trouble. It was one of the weirdest experiences I've had in high school. I didn't really know her which is what made it weird. 

Chaos

Posted  Edited by PastelKitty
On 24/09/2016 at 2:17 PM, Hatty said:

So far? What grade are you in?

I'm a sophomore. Lol

Edited by PastelKitty

I used to be a a hooligan but  no one ever believed me. This one time after i snuck out of my house in highschool my mom caught me sneaking back in really high and immediately was like where the fuck were you so i told the truth and said at a party then She slapped me and said don't you lie to me you were getting donuts at winchells again weren't you you don't have have friends to party with.. so I lied and s said yea I was fetting donuts then she sent me to bed. This other time in college these "lesbians" offered to have sex in front of my friend and I if we kissed for 5 seconds. Needless to say after much debate the alcohol and the fact that's they were making out got to us so we kissed. They kept their end of the bargain but i got bored and left. My friend lost his virginity to them that night.