bnewton

Well, uh, hello.

Hi. You may or may not have seen me on Hide and Seek, with the occasional salty yell of "GARBAGE" from laggy internet screwing up my parkour.

I figured I'd make an introduction thread for myself because apparently I don't have anything else to do with my time.

Also, ttt_forest_final is the worst map for Hide and Seek. Once in a blue moon, people have won there, but usually, I've seen it come up 3 or 4 times in one day and nobody wins except seekers. Does anyone know who's in charge of putting maps on the Hide and Seek server? I certainly don't.

Hello, welcome to GFL. If you have any concerns or problems, let us know. We'll be gladly to help you. 

If you haven't already done so, please apply for membership: https://gflclan.com/?app=gfldonations&module=memberapplication&controller=memberapplication

The person in charge of hide and seek is @Hannah

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Hannah
On 6/30/2016 at 6:21 AM, bnewton said:

Also, ttt_forest_final is the worst map for Hide and Seek. Once in a blue moon, people have won there, but usually, I've seen it come up 3 or 4 times in one day and nobody wins except seekers. Does anyone know who's in charge of putting maps on the Hide and Seek server? I certainly don't.

A lot a lot a lot of people like this map. it is good when there is little people on. 

There are a lot of amazing spots to hide on that map as well 

Edited by Hannah

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

9 hours ago, Hannah said:

A lot a lot a lot of people like this map. it is good when there is little people on. 

There are a lot of amazing spots to hide on that map as well 

Yes, smurfs love hiding inside each of the tiniest nooks and crannies of the map.

But on a serious note, you're talking about when there's like, 2-3 people? The server is primarily running with at least 7-8 active players. If there ever happens to be so few active players on, they're never going to say "Oh hey guys, let's vote for Forest!" They'll instead vote for a map like Airbus, or Smallotown. I have never once seen people that voted for Forest because they legitimately liked it as a map. In fact, every time an admin comes onto the server, they see an rtv in progress that's 2-3 votes away from going through, and they'll call a map vote right then and there.

My experience as a player on the server tells me that nobody actually likes Forest unless they value winning as a seeker more than winning as a hider. That's pretty much 0.1% of every Hide and Seek player ever. Every regular on the server hates Forest. Anyway, I've listed my reasons for getting rid of Forest here. If you still don't agree with me on this, I'm not going to hound you at every opportunity to delete Forest, because there's no point when I've already given you all the reasons I can think of.

Just now, bnewton said:

Yes, smurfs love hiding inside each of the tiniest nooks and crannies of the map.

But on a serious note, you're talking about when there's like, 2-3 people? The server is primarily running with at least 7-8 active players. If there ever happens to be so few active players on, they're never going to say "Oh hey guys, let's vote for Forest!" They'll instead vote for a map like Airbus, or Smallotown. I have never once seen people that voted for Forest because they legitimately liked it as a map. In fact, every time an admin comes onto the server, they see an rtv in progress that's 2-3 votes away from going through, and they'll call a map vote right then and there.

My experience as a player on the server tells me that nobody actually likes Forest unless they value winning as a seeker more than winning as a hider. That's pretty much 0.1% of every Hide and Seek player ever. Every regular on the server hates Forest. Anyway, I've listed my reasons for getting rid of Forest here. If you still don't agree with me on this, I'm not going to hound you at every opportunity to delete Forest, because there's no point when I've already given you all the reasons I can think of.

It's already been removed.

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Purge Admin

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

Just now, bnewton said:

Oh, sorry, must've been removed after I was on the server earlier.

I removed it about 2 or 3 hours ago 

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Purge Admin