kikofly

Zombie Escape Event #18 [Third Person Special]

Vote for time  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What time? (Look at the post to know how to convert your time)

• 11am Central Time (CDT) / 6pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 12am GMT+8
    • 1pm Central Time (CDT) / 8pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 2am GMT+8
    • 3pm Central Time (CDT) / 10pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 4am GMT+8
    • 5pm Central Time (CDT) / 12am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 6am GMT+8
    • 7pm Central Time (CDT) / 1am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 8am GMT+8

This poll is closed to new votes

Posted  Edited by DUSTY

Why are all the NA events turning gimmicky? Give the EU plebs this shit.

Don't get me wrong I like the ideas but this is like 4 in a row doing this multiple map stuff.

Edited by DUSTY

4 hours ago, DUSTY said:

Why are all the NA events turning gimmicky? Give the EU plebs this shit.

Don't get me wrong I like the ideas but this is like 4 in a row doing this multiple map stuff.

trying to shuffle different types of events between NA and EU times. event-map-vote will return here for sure as well in the future. 

Posted  Edited by akphilo

sadly this event was ruined. the idea was plain beautiful but the execution was flawed, when people were crying about the level of dificulty. why the hell would you change the one single rule (third person only) just to make it easier. we have this on each other day. people were scolding me for pointing this out. this made me really upset. how can you be so stubborn and sissified to ease out of the ground rules? changing to first person contraticed the sole purpose of this event.

what you should have done in my opinion. let sahok go, claim it as a loss and continue with the next map. this wouldnt be the first time an event isnt "won". But in this case we would have stayed legitimate.

its like meeting up for a game of soccer and people start to pick up the ball with their hands. gfl you let me down today. SHAMEFUL

@whim4life @Unorth @Olivka  @Spacecow @Loco @Hisoka  @Snowy  @WarpedCakez

e1

sadly tagging doesnt work. unorth after your appeal to our maturity days ago you scold me i am heartbroken (xD).

Edited by akphilo

your profile is 33% complete!

6 minutes ago, akphilo said:

sadly this event was ruined. the idea was plain beautiful but the execution was flawed, when people were crying about the level of dificulty. why the hell would you change the one single rule (third person only) just to make it easier. we have this on each other day. people were scolding me for pointing this out. this made me really upset. how can you be so stubborn and sissified to ease out of the ground rules? changing to first person contraticed the sole purpose of this event.

what you should have done in my opinion. let sahok go, claim it as a loss and continue with the next map. this wouldnt be the first time an event isnt "won". But in this case we would have stayed legitimate.

its like meeting up for a game of soccer and people start to pick up the ball with their hands. gfl you let me down today. SHAMEFUL

On 23/06/2017 at 3:06 AM, kikofly said:

In the event that third person mode proves to be too difficult for the map, ForceTP may be disabled until the next ze_surf map in the lineup.

Vauff dont give me this. I wont let you off this easy. You are the kind of guy fucking up the first try on miniature golf claiming it was a test and you didnt really started. 

your profile is 33% complete!

Posted  Edited by kikofly

I should've made this post a little clearer before making it.

Forcetp plugin was meant to be a little bonus or a piece of the gameplay to "spice things up"

like the previous event, which was luffaren special with some restricted weapons on certain maps, we were ready to unrestrict the rest of the weapons in any case the event goes weary. but fortunately we beat it with the restrictions.

we woulndt want any players leave distatisfied. sadly for this event, not everyone was happy with the outcome, how some wanted focetp to stay and the majority wanted first person.

i was also unaware that the _p version of sahok doesn't quite work well in our server, how the boss hp is too high, etc.

the lack of knowledge about this map is my fault, I thought for sure it was beatable but I was wrong.

regardless. thanks  everyone for participating!

Edited by kikofly

53 minutes ago, akphilo said:

e1

sadly tagging doesnt work. unorth after your appeal to our maturity days ago you scold me i am heartbroken (xD).

Not sure what you're on about. The event rules stated that if there is any issues completing a map the TP would be turned off. It was turned off after going 0-14 on Sahok _p2. It was swirtched to v1_e6 or whatever and TP was turned back on.

I don't recall scolding anyone apart from telling people to turn the beacon on and actually defend?

53 minutes ago, akphilo said:

Vauff dont give me this. I wont let you off this easy. You are the kind of guy fucking up the first try on miniature golf claiming it was a test and you didnt really started. 

Well. sahok_p2 is actually glitched version so when we had score 0-14 TP was disabled. After it version was changed to v1_6 and we won it with thirdperson. Do you need screenshot? Event makers didnt know that map has glitch bossfight and some bugs. So people just voted for change VERSION of the map, not anymore. :)