Snowy

Late Night / Morning Zombie Escape Event #4

Vote for time  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What time? (Look at the post to know how to convert your time)

• 1am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 8am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 2pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)
    • 3am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 10am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 4pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)
    • 5am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 12pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 6pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)
    • 7am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 2pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 8pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)

I'm a little upset i missed this event , when I convert the first two timezones into mine MST (-07:00) it gives me 6am which was when it was for me 
When i convert the last one (which is one i used) 8pm GMT to MST it gives me 2pm in my time which is way later . 

You're all butt heads i hope it was fun

Next time just let me kite the first boss.

As for our results:
Clearly we didn't win, but we DID make it to the actual end of the map. I got to the screenshot part after the last hold...as a zombie (2 humans were still alive somewhere).
A few simple mistakes really screwed us on our 2 most promising runs. Early trigger on 3rd boss killed 5 people, a few died at 3rd boss because they didn't know what to shoot, and 4 people missed the SUPER EASY parkour by The King.

I'm looking forward to the next AESTHETIC event on GFL and until then I'll remain...
A_E_S_T_H_E_T_I_C____R_E_A_D_Y

6 hours ago, EVO said:

I'm a little upset i missed this event , when I convert the first two timezones into mine MST (-07:00) it gives me 6am which was when it was for me 
When i convert the last one (which is one i used) 8pm GMT to MST it gives me 2pm in my time which is way later . 

You're all butt heads i hope it was fun

The last timezone wasn't 8 PM GMT, it was 8 PM GMT+8. If you want to convert it the event started at 12 PM GMT.

12 hours ago, wessaw said:

"you can dodge lasers but u cant  dodge  zombie "  unorth 2017

i love it XD

u can;t dodge the zombie but when you have high ping you will get muramasa sephirot from zombie