TheEmpatheticPeacemaker

GCC Affiliates With GFL

I am extremely eager to interact with other communities and plan awesome events for our players. I hope this is a start of a long lasting relationship of which we can all benefit in all possible ways!

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by EJ.

Ya know, I am looking forward to this, and seeing the future development for this! Great idea!

o fuc ya i started the 2nd page

Edited by EJ.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

It's good to see GFL working along side other communities! I hope this partnership is very beneficial for both communities.

76561198130815225.png

8EFBB426-F3D7-4A6C-B409-7372CCCD11F5-1640-000003D5E8AD4561.png

On 7/18/2017 at 7:27 PM, FaceGuy said:

Yo Peacemaker, you and Sarah gunn' frick when you get home? ;);););) 

On 7/18/2017 at 7:38 PM, TheEmpatheticPeacemaker said:

Image result for eyebrows raised gif 

giphy.gif

So, is this for a specific game? Or is it for a certain set of servers? Or is it just a complete merge of that division with said game?

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TheEmpatheticPeacemaker
1 hour ago, Deltacommander said:

So, is this for a specific game? Or is it for a certain set of servers? Or is it just a complete merge of that division with said game?

I think you may be looking at this in the wrong light. GCC is an an association that connects gaming communities together. We aren't tied to a specific game nor any set of servers. We're a third-party organization that isn't a gaming community. We aren't merging with GFL in any way. GFL is joining our network of communities to help server-based gaming communities increase their interactions with each other. We'll be hosting cool events too :D

Edited by TheEmpatheticPeacemaker

2 hours ago, TheEmpatheticPeacemaker said:

I think you may be looking at this in the wrong light. GCC is an an association that connects gaming communities together. We aren't tied to a specific game nor any set of servers. We're a third-party organization that isn't a gaming community. We aren't merging with GFL in any way. GFL is joining our network of communities to help server-based gaming communities increase their interactions with each other. We'll be hosting cool events too :D

Oh, I see, that makes sense. Thank you.

Achievements

• 4 weeks later...