TheEmpatheticPeacemaker

GCC Affiliates With GFL

On 7/19/2017 at 3:17 AM, TheEmpatheticPeacemaker said:

Posted Image

Hey everybody! 

My name is The Empathetic Peacemaker. I used to be the Director of Community Engagement at HeLLsGamers. While serving, I helped create and oversee the HGCE Branch of HG, which includes seven different committees.

I'm here to discuss some big news about an organization our team have worked very hard to create and market over the past month and a half or so, along with some good news about us moving forward.

I'm happy to announce that our organization, Gaming Community Central (GCC for short) has officially partnered with GFL! I'm also happy to announce that @CrusTi and @Darkling have chosen to serve as Advisors for GCC, while @Leks will serve as one of the two GFL Community Ambassadors!

GCC was founded on the belief that server-based gaming communities were missing key opportunities to network and help each other out with achieving common goals. To do this, GCC is taking a three-pronged approach to increase inter-community activity: cross-community events, an aggregated news page, and our inclusive but principled GCC membership opportunity. By doing so, we hope to create a network of partnership and growth based on respect, fairness and cooperation that supports all communities involved.

If that sounds like something you wanna be a part of, then you're in luck. We're looking for new staff members, so be sure to check out our open staff positions here and contact me on Steam so we can work out the details. Keep in mind that if you currently hold a staff position in a community, you will be held to a stricter screening process and higher standards to prevent any conflicts of interest. 

Check out our website to learn more about our organization and its plans to move forward here. Also, be sure to join our Discord to keep up with updates about GCC!

We're excited to start collaborating with GFL and look forward to taking advantage of some fantastic opportunities to connect with GFL and other communities :D

Didnt we predict this years ago while being cancer in ts *2 Steps from hell in background* *lucifer giving a Hitler like speech about overthrowing roy for GFL2.0* 

I like Pingu, beer, weed, and pussy 

im also a the one who broke gmod Purge for a while

R.I.P Timmy Wu and all the other that have fallen

tenor.gif

Posted  Edited by Kubnair
8 hours ago, Joshy said:

I know the announcement is old, but has there been any updates regarding this?

you should join the GCC discord to stay up to date on GCC's announcements https://discordapp.com/invite/34HHzZH

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements