kikofly

Zombie Escape Event #19 (Updated2)

Vote For time  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What time?

• 11am Central Time (CDT) / 6pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 12am GMT+8
    • 1pm Central Time (CDT) / 8pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 2am GMT+8
    • 3pm Central Time (CDT) / 10pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 4am GMT+8
    • 5pm Central Time (CDT) / 12am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 6am GMT+8
    • 7pm Central Time (CDT) / 1am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 8am GMT+8

This poll is closed to new votes

32 minutes ago, SayoSlix said:

@Kenj That's not detailed and when I won I'm did not see your name , I think u need screenshots ?

Don't worry, screenshot is optional, we will check it with our winners list

19 minutes ago, SayoSlix said:

@kikofly Can I have Date of when I get the skin ?

I'm assuming August 1st so you'll have it for the whole month. You should chill out asking about it though. As long as you beat one of the maps you'll get the skin. No one is gonna get it before you so just relax.

Posted  Edited by kikofly - Edit Reason: i fixed kiko's grammar ur welcome

*UPDATE*

The Skin will be available in 24 hours (~9pm central) to the Players who claimed their win(s) in this thread.

by accessing thru !zclass you should be able to see it by then. if not, please let us know.

IF YOU HAVEN'T CLAIM/REPLY YOUR WINS BEFORE AUG 1st 9PM CENTRAL, YOU WON'T GET THE SKIN!

Edited by kikofly
i fixed kiko's grammar ur welcome

54 minutes ago, kikofly said:

*UPDATE*

The Skin will be available in 24 hours (9pm~ central) to the Players who claim their wins after this post.

by Accesing thru !zclass you should be able to see it by then. if not. please let us know.

IF YOU DON'T CLAIM/REPLY YOUR WINS BEFORE AUG 1st 9PM CENTRAL, YOU WON'T GET THE SKIN!

hi dad im a wonner

adc9bbb309470954895858603042a0aa.png

Thanks for participating in the event!!

The following winners have confirmed their wins and will be receiving the Banana Joe player model:

People that we couldn't confirm the win:

We did not find your name anywhere on the winners list, if you have additional proof, please send it to us. Make sure you sent the right STEAMID too.

Once again, thanks for attending the event! Keep a lookout for our next event!