Freezingwind

Banned on GMod, for what happened on Discord.

Name:  Freezingwind

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33618849

Banned by: YAR HAR

Ban reason:

There is technically is no reason for the permanent ban, especially with a nonsense reason like "Finger Slipped.".  YAR HAR will most likely try to fight it, but there is honestly no reason I should have been banned on a Garry's Mod server when the situation happened elsewhere.

YAR HAR and myself had a disagreement on the GFL Discord, and since he could not "hurt" me on there, he did it the only way he knew he could.  By logging into Garry's Mod, and then banning me from there.

This is a brief appeal to my permanent ban and I will make sure I make a separate and more elaborate report on this type of abuse.

banned.png

224474_4187190370854_740995292_n[1].jpgROFL1.png

I already told you why i banned you. You do nothing but disrespect admins and players inside and out of gmod, I figure this gives you the chance to go find another server/community that fits your likings. I'm not unbanning you, this is up to vio to unban. He will, just give it time.

@Violator

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

Posted  Edited by Severely_Artistic

This is unacceptable. Admins should not be putting in reasons like these for bans, regardless of the players actions. 

18 minutes ago, Kunkko said:

I already told you why i banned you. You do nothing but disrespect admins and players inside and out of gmod, I figure this gives you the chance to go find another server/community that fits your likings. I'm not unbanning you, this is up to vio to unban. He will, just give it time.

@Violator

Hold the fuck up. If he disrespects admins and players inside of GMod, you gag/mute. If he does it outside, you get him kicked off discord.

There is for no reason why you decide whether or not he stays in this community because some people got their feelings hurt.

Most importantly, after doing some digging in discord, I found the argument between with Kunkko and Freezingwing and BOY ARE YOU ALL IN FOR A FUCKING TREAT!

Freezingwing did start the shit on discord, but what he did and what Yar Har's ban reason is are NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE TO ACCEPTABLE for a permanent ban.

If he is being toxic in discord, he gets a kick or ban from discord. Fucking simple. YOU DO NOT GO ON THE SERVER TO ISSUE A PERMANENT BAN!

Freezing deserves at MOST a small ban for arguing with an admin after I reviewed the conversation. Even then, Yar Har chose to be immature and continue. I can understand why freezing was upset and argued, even if it was wrong. Not only that, players should be given actual time to respond when they die. They don't always have the ability to respond in the middle of a round and it should not be forced upon them.

@Violator I will be joining the abuse report against Yar Har and to defend Freezingwing. 

IMG_0597.PNG

IMG_0598.PNG

IMG_0599.PNG

IMG_0600.PNG

IMG_0601.PNG

IMG_0602.PNG

IMG_0603.PNG

IMG_0604.PNG

Edited by Severely_Artistic

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

I really couldn't help myself after looking at this the first time. Fucking "Finger Slipped"?

Good Fucking Job.

Sorry for posting it was just too hilarious to see someone put that as a fucking ban reason.... Forgive me ;-;

But seriously, lmfao.

Hi I would like to join in with @Severely_Artistic in being apart of this guy being demoted fyi he seems to want to resign already but he wants to go out with a bang so here have my steam chat messages with him and how I tried to reason with the guy.

1:55 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: yo
1:55 AM - YAR HAR: hi
1:55 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: I think you know already why I am messaging you
1:55 AM - YAR HAR: no
1:56 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:33618849&advType=steamid
1:56 AM - YAR HAR: if its frezing
1:56 AM - YAR HAR: idc
1:56 AM - YAR HAR: frezing*
1:56 AM - YAR HAR: F R E E Z I N G
1:56 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: ok
1:56 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: but why?
1:56 AM - YAR HAR: im not unbaning the guy, he can take it up with vio
1:57 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: ok
1:57 AM - YAR HAR: he does nothing but complain about every admin, tel them how to do their job andtalk shit about members when they arent even there to defend themselves
1:57 AM - YAR HAR: the kids a fucko
1:57 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: but why did you ban him?
1:57 AM - YAR HAR: maybe he can go fund a new community where the admins and members are to his liking
1:58 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: I hate to tell you this
1:58 AM - YAR HAR: i really dont care
1:58 AM - YAR HAR: im already trying to resign
1:58 AM - YAR HAR: lol
1:58 AM - YAR HAR: bu vio's being a cuck about it
1:58 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: so just resign
1:58 AM - YAR HAR: but eitherway, im not unbanning the kid
1:59 AM - YAR HAR: you see, ive already told vio that i resign
1:59 AM - YAR HAR: but what i lack
1:59 AM - YAR HAR: is the power to remove my powers
1:59 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: don't be the dick to take others down with you...
1:59 AM - YAR HAR: im nt?
1:59 AM - YAR HAR: not*
2:00 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: just make a post in the good bye section,,,
2:00 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: and unban that dumb ass
2:00 AM - YAR HAR: im not unbanning him
2:00 AM - YAR HAR: lol
2:00 AM - YAR HAR: he deserves to be banned
2:01 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: ok
2:01 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: so
2:02 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: it's story time
2:02 AM - YAR HAR: no its not
2:02 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: yes
2:02 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: So
2:02 AM - YAR HAR: no
2:02 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: there was this guy
2:02 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: who spoke of many people very badly
2:03 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: some of it may not have been true
2:03 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: he was then murdered
2:03 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: by
2:03 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: a bunch of salty people
2:03 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: that where up to no good
2:04 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: and started making trouble in the neighborhood
2:04 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: so
2:04 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: if someone
2:05 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: said to your face
2:05 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: and they are a minor and you are over the age of 18
2:05 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: admins are those people over the age of 18
2:05 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: all those other guys are minors
2:06 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: what does the person at the age of 18 or over do
2:06 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: when a minor says kys
2:06 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: a
2:06 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: walk away
2:06 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: b
2:07 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: sock him and possibly kill him
2:07 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: or c
2:07 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: pull out a pistol or knife and start murdering him out of rage
2:07 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: you did action c
2:08 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: boi
2:08 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: just suck it up
2:08 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: he said mean stuff
2:09 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: just unban the fucking idiot
2:09 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: and make a post in the good bye section

Achievements

16 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

2:09 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: just unban the fucking idiot
2:09 AM - DanRappold | gflclan.com | $AMD: and make a post in the good bye section

Holy shit that was amazing.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

Posted  Edited by Squanchy
33 minutes ago, flyingjoe32 said:

Seeing an admin act as childish as this is honestly disturbing. If you're going to resign, at least resign with an ounce of dignity instead of ruining your image even further. Because of your little superiority complex, you ruin the experience of a player who, while annoying, is a player nonetheless.

i totally agree u became an admin for a reason if ur gonna resign dont try to bring down people with u it's just so childish

Edited by Squanchy

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin