VinZie

VinZie

Hey guys!

I am VinZie I first saw GFL two years ago when I joined a GFL CS:S server. That day I learned a bit more about what this community about but then I soon to forget it cause things don't hook on to my interest easily.

I added Roy about a little over a year and a half ago on my main account.

Lets get to know me! From the youngest I remember till now.

Shitty Biography:

I was born in New Hampshire. I have been using computers since I was 8 months old. No I wasn't building them but it as the time when my father played the original Doom from 1993. Yes that Doom.

Skip 2 years and I have pictures of me on a old HP Pavilion a1000 I was playing the old Doom and I was having a hell of a time. I used to live in a rough area around at that time so I didn't have that much technology then. I started school and the first two years I was the worst kid around. I was annoying, and was getting in trouble a lot. I had a old friend named Eli that was a homie. I also had a friend named Myles. I don't remember anything from that time so lets go more present. I was 7 years old when I built my first computer. I will list the specs down below more but hell it was an amazing time. After that I then moved to a more better town that I made more friends in and was a generally a more behaved kid. (Not counting grade wise)

It was back when I was 8 when I was helping my father build his & I first home server. We were going to use this for file management across the whole household. After that skip a few years to when I was 9. I had my first real expensive gaming computer. I will list specs down below this too. But that was a amazing computer I still have the computer to this day. I don't put it to use since it is not useful to what I do anymore. So I keep it in storage in case I get any ideas to do something with the computer in the future. Skip a couple years and I am 14 I spent around $1500 on a gaming computer I then moved into the Counter Strike scene with my brother. He went semi-professional. He moved to Colorado to go play in tournaments for a team in a LAN arena named Clutch. I was in the CS:GO Scene then I was still playing told titles like 1.6 & Source but Global Offensive was my main go to. After my CS:GO Era I built my own home server. I used this at the time to render YouTube videos, manage files, and stream video. I been upgrading my computer one part at a time as soon as I had the money to do it. Again specs will be below. But the current day today I am happy with everything I do. I do computer support in my town as I am the go to for technology in my town. I helped even my own school with their own server a few times. I also program I am currently working a few games myself using Unity and coding with C#. I also know Lua, Ruby, SQL, C++, and HTML.

All PC'S By Age:

7:

Intel quad core 2.4Hhz
2gb's DDR2 1333Mhz
Striker Extreme Motherboard
Raptor HDD60
Geforce 8800 GTX ultra
Zalman Watercooling
bluray diskreader/ cd dvd rider
800 Watt power supply

9: 

Intel Core i5-2500k

ASUS P8P67 PRO REC 3.1

GIGABYTE GTX 960TI 1GB

8GB Corsair Vengeance CL9 DRR3-1600 Ram

Samsung 64GB SSD 830

WD Blue 500GB 7.2k RPM HDD

Corsair Enthusiast Serioes CMPSU-650TX

Fractal Design Core 3000

SaMsimg SJ-B123 12X BD-ROM Drive

Hi @VinZie welcome to the community i hope you enjoy your stay feel free to add me on steam or pm me on the forums if you have questions i don't play cs:s but if you find your way to any gmod servers and some cs:go servers and you see me on don't be afraid to say hi ^_^

█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |

█ |
█ |
█ |

█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
Welcome 

HELLO
VinZie. Welcome back to GFL. I believe I remember your name or seen your name before the attack, but glad to see a former member back into the community. I truly wish you enjoy your stay on here.

INFORMATION
▶ If you haven't already done so, please apply for membership at: http://gflclan.com/memberapplication

▶ If you want to support the community for perks or without perks, you may do so here:http://gflclan.com/donate

▶ If you have a problem or a concern regarding the server you play on, check the forum game section to see if any of your related concerns are answered. If not, you can ask away.

▶ Have a problem with a player or an admin? Record and report on the forums. If it's an admin report, please direct that in private message (PM) to the Manager of the server. For players, you are free to post on the public forums of correct servers.

▶ Good at coding/developing? Visit HERE to apply.

▶ Good at video editing, Graphic Making, or any similar? Fill out a form HERE

| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █