Sugarlessasp

[Daily] Whats your Favourite Salad

I personally make my own salad dressing.  It's a mixture of chopped green olives, minced garlic, olive juice, lemon juice, and (optional) olive oil.  It doesn't look very appealing, but if you're one of the few who enjoys green olives, then you'll love this one.

The original dressing had olive oil, but I kept botching it and found that without was still very good; I'd rather not have the oil and guarantee that it'll be pretty good, but just right mixture with oil can make it taste better.

I'll try to find a picture of it.  I posted it before, but I don't remember where or if I saved the image.  I use to make it almost everyday, but I am unable to make it where I currently live and don't plan on moving until late-September.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I love caesar salad the most. I like fruit salad to but they always put the same fruits over and over. So I rather it eat as a whole. Yes, I can eat a whole gigantic watermelon by myself.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

32 minutes ago, Sugarlessasp said:

But Ducks Are a Species of Birds.. Chickens are too. they just cant fly, kinda like penguins

in my opinion in the end it is not cannibalism.

On July 12, 2016 at 0:39 AM, Duck said:

in my opinion in the end it is not cannibalism.

Are you saying, that I can eat a Asian person and it won't count as Cannibalism?, because Asians are the Sam species, just a diffrent race...

8 hours ago, Sugarlessasp said:

Are you saying, that I can eat a Asian person and it won't count as Cannibalism?, because Asians are the Sam species, just a diffrent race...

no i am saying what i said specifically for that scenario, but i have reconsidered my answer