Tempest15

Improvement For Hiders

I think GFL should add flashlights for hiders. When Hiders r going in dark areas they wont know where they are. If they had flashlights like seekers they would know where they could be seen. I have run into this problem many times.

Posted  Edited by MegaUpload - Edit Reason: Autocorrect

Yeah, I was wondering why only seekers have flashlights I mean when I'm trying to hide in dark places like vents on the museum map, I can't see very well. Maybe they should add flashlights on hiders too

Edited by MegaUpload
Autocorrect

When i play hide and seek in real life, we don't get flash lights. Seekers do, it makes perfect sense. For seekers to have flash lights so they can find the hiders. Personally, hiders could have like a flashlight but I personally believe they should have limited amount of flashlight usage, kind of like battery types. :3 But I am probably just rambling and you don't get what I'm saying.

BASICALLY.

Hiders should just get a battery-life flashlight. Limited usage.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I like this idea. I also think that hiders should have the same speed as seekers. It's hard to get away from seekers when they're faster than hiders, and it's easier to get to some spots as seekers because of the increased speed.

w8AIJq0.png.557da6d2ae4ce9c69c1c9e3caee5ce0d.png
Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

jats.jpg.83ddf264efcb7e331c28d70f002fd3f5.jpg

Made By @Gary

c349e18f2f68dbbab87526fa779bfbb2.png?width=1080&height=345

Made By @Xy

-Jat

7 hours ago, Jat02 said:

I like this idea. I also think that hiders should have the same speed as seekers. It's hard to get away from seekers when they're faster than hiders, and it's easier to get to some spots as seekers because of the increased speed.

I think this would make it impossible for seekers to tag hiders if the said hiders are just running around unless the hiders make some sort of mistake that causes them to get tagged.

yes.PNG

Just now, _Marshmello_ said:

I think this would make it impossible for seekers to tag hiders if the said hiders are just running around unless the hiders make some sort of mistake that causes them to get tagged.

I'm really bad so that's why I'd like it. :lenny:

w8AIJq0.png.557da6d2ae4ce9c69c1c9e3caee5ce0d.png
Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

jats.jpg.83ddf264efcb7e331c28d70f002fd3f5.jpg

Made By @Gary

c349e18f2f68dbbab87526fa779bfbb2.png?width=1080&height=345

Made By @Xy

-Jat

Pretty sure the no flashlights are a gamemode thing. I've been on other Hide and Seek Servers, and none of them had flashlights for hiders. I don't know if it's a good idea to add flashlights to hiders. It gives Seekers an advantage over Hiders.

Maybe give the flashlight like a battery that runs out, and takes a bit to recharge. I still do like that seekers have some sort of advantage because that's the only advantage they have. They aren't faster, and their stamina doesn't recharge faster. The only advantage they could have is by getting a Jump Pack from the PointShop.

4 hours ago, Jat02 said:

I'm really bad so that's why I'd like it. :lenny:

My advice is to get good and learn to bhop :lenny:

3 hours ago, Cab said:

Pretty sure the no flashlights are a gamemode thing. I've been on other Hide and Seek Servers, and none of them had flashlights for hiders. I don't know if it's a good idea to add flashlights to hiders. It gives Seekers an advantage over Hiders.

Maybe give the flashlight like a battery that runs out, and takes a bit to recharge. I still do like that seekers have some sort of advantage because that's the only advantage they have. They aren't faster, and their stamina doesn't recharge faster. The only advantage they could have is by getting a Jump Pack from the PointShop.

I'm not sure but I believe that seekers do have an increase jump height and also run faster than hiders.

Also, shouldn't this topic have been posted in the suggestions section in the first place?

yes.PNG

Just now, _Marshmello_ said:

My advice is to get good and learn to bhop :lenny:

I'm not sure but I believe that seekers do have an increase jump height and also run faster than hiders.

Also, shouldn't this topic have been posted in the suggestions section in the first place?

They don't.