HackingPotato

[08-09-2017] [CSGO] What happens next... Surf Downtime, Expansions, and Hitlist

Posted  Edited by SwegBuster
8 minutes ago, Potti said:

zm is dead, but it could revive with new stuffs(plugins etc etc.. just need up-todate)

See here is the problem we are having with zombie mod. They add every suggestion people make, but then no suggestions are made. The ones that were suggested got fixed and then people say the server still broken, we need new stuff, we need this and that. Yet no suggestions are still posted. Doesn't matter what we add to it, it is going to be dead after a few weeks of updates. It is better to let it die and wait it out.

Edited by SwegBuster

swegbuster1.png

5 hours ago, SwegBuster said:

See here is the problem we are having with zombie mod. They add every suggestion people make, but then no suggestions are made. The ones that were suggested got fixed and then people say the server still broken, we need new stuff, we need this and that. Yet no suggestions are still posted. Doesn't matter what we add to it, it is going to be dead after a few weeks of updates. It is better to let it die and wait it out.

I agree, but that's because most of ZM players were completely disconnected from GFL, and were limited to the server, some of them didn't even know it belongs to a bigger community.

I love you Sweg and the suggestions problem was nowhere from you, we asked for admins, we never asked for change, we didn't want new Zombie Classes nor Zombie heads blowing off when Headshotted, we wanted a good active admin team that wasn't just one admin coming on everyday for 1 hour and the rest being inactive, I mean it's ZM EU most players don't speak english, mostly portuguese, it was a mess, but it was an organized mess, we really tried to hold the server together from August until December, but without help for the admin team, and a server no longer fun to play, it was, impossible.

You guys need to understand, ZM does NOT belong in that list, it can be revived but not with the current settings. I haven't tried once nor twice, I've tried multiple times, I failed and I'm sorry. I've sent letters, screenshots, made posts, threads, it's just impossible, I'd love to get a push from a dL or a director.

I always look at other communities and their servers, some have a successful MG server, others don't, some have a Surf RPG one, others don't the problem isn't really the gamemode, it's the managers.

Unfortunately, I'm currently on vacation, and on phone, I'm sorry if the post doesn't look good enough, I just tried to keep it short an Informational.

Achievements

It's nice to see an update like this. Keep it up.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

2 hours ago, JoelSmith said:

I made a suggest for a Hunger Game Server do the Gmod DL's listen. Erm nope -_-

Hunger Games in GMod and CS:GO are two very different things. Interest in the gamemode (of the game) will be different in Counter-Strike, probably a lot moreso than GMod.

Plus you must also factor in that it maybe just simply wasn't the idea that would bring in the most people. How many people do you see thinking "Ooooh, GMod Hunger Games" as opposed to "Ooooh, GMod Bunny Hop" or "Ooooh, GMod DarkRP"?

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

The comment is very much appreciated. I will continue to do my best. I am planning soon to see if i can find an updated rpg plugin that may fix the occasional crashes and run it on a local server for tests, but I am unsure of when I will have the time to do this. thanks!