JacobBeliek439

Ban appeal for my son

Posted  Edited by JacobBeliek439

Today he came to me crying about counter strike global offensive that he got banned for your server because he was edging? I don't know what that means but dont you think its bit harsh to ban him for first time he did that?  He's 10 and have delayed learning disabilty so i dont know if he did something bad but he was so upset about it so i came here to see if i can help him to get back in the game as long as he won't do what he did earlier.

Edited by JacobBeliek439

Posted  Edited by Wilford_brimleyy

The ban is for 1 hour, also there is no possible way he doesn't know what "edging" is. He was intentionally standing right next to a door way with his knife out swinging at the CT's waiting to get knifed. Also, @xSnowyAngel can provide some "colourful" chat log's of the behaviour on whoever was on the account.

https://gyazo.com/688ef47308dc555a9c7c199bc9ca1e27

Edited by Wilford_brimleyy

m8YD3waBSPCsYzvwLDcj_donald%20trump%20el

Just now, xSnowyAngel said:

It was an hour ban, it expired, and i'm pretty sure a 10 year old wouldn't say these (unless you're teaching him something wrong :shrug:)

Hide contents

Glock Fanboy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯:  much better than these autistic kids who screaming on mic

Glock Fanboy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯:  im indian and i wanna see your bobs Ada

Glock Fanboy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯:  *** PRESS S to kill yourself  Thank you ***

Glock Fanboy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯:  can someone fucking leave so my gf can join

Glock Fanboy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯:  they better give me something sucky sucky for 300

Glock Fanboy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯:  yeah when you get your dick back from your mama ass

My son don't even know most of these words.. I'm pretty sure it could be his older brother because i've seen him go on his computer sometime but last week my son told me about some people were bullying him about "F@ggot and some homosexual words" on him because he infected them..  

Just now, JacobBeliek439 said:

My son don't even know most of these words.. I'm pretty sure it could be his older brother because i've seen him go on his computer sometime but last week my son told me about some people were bullying him about "F@ggot and some homosexual words" on him because he infected them..  

Then this is solved, the older brother was playing and edged.

1 minute ago, xSnowyAngel said:

Then this is solved, the older brother was playing and edged.

He's glad to be able to get back on but is there any way to monitoring these players who said suicidal and horrible comments against my son and another younger players?