Metamorpho

Taking a Break

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that starting later this month, my activity on GFL Servers as well as GFL Forums will begin to gradually decrease as time goes on. I don't know how long until I will have to stop playing completely, but from the way things are going, it's going to happen soon.  I started my first day of high school today, so this is the reason, because I know that it is going to start demanding much of my time, if not all. I only started playing on GFL like a few months ago, and I feel bad for having to take a break so soon. Truth is, I don't know when I'll be back, but it's most likely going to be a long time until then. But realize this is only a possibility. If all goes well, with a wedding coming up within the next few weeks, and 4 years in a Jesuit school that will not be a walk in the park, then I actually may be able to stay somewhat active. I'll make a post in the future if it is a definite absence, but for now, we will have to wait and see, because this is merely a heads-up to you guys.

o0Zt4Da.jpg   (Thanks @Rose)