Bae

[VOTING] SOTW #4 - Anime

SOTW Voting  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which artwork fits the theme perfectly?

• Rose
    • Tahtyn
    • Bae

Posted  Edited by Bae

The winner has been chosen. It was a absolute sad defeat for Rose and Bae(me). The winner is @Tahytn, congratulation. One of the person's vote for you was hidden because s/he did not follow the rule of what's acceptable and what's not as a comment. So tahytn won me by 1 vote. Thank you all for participating and voting. Please go on ahead and participate in the current contest - Smudging.

Signature of the Week (SOTW): August 1 - August 15

Brought to you by the Creative Team.

Welcome to the fourth Signature of the Week (SOTW) contest. If you need to read over the rules and guidelines, please refer to this thread:

The theme was Anime. Here are the listed entries:
1. hkjF8k6.jpg

2. Tahytn_-_One_Lenny.png

3. _2_key_academy_16th_assignment_by_nibbpo

When you vote, please state your reasons or it won't count. Your reasons must be valid and cannot be a troll comment. Please look below for an example (spoiler). Voting for yourself is not allowed but you may vote each other. Voting period will end on 17-August-17 at 22:00 EST. 

Acceptable Answers

Amber: I voted for #1 because I like the anime Tokyo Ghoul and it's unique how it went from dark and mysterious to bright and pink.

Bob: I voted for #2 because I like one-punch man and this is simple and I like it.

Tommy: I voted for #3 because of how smoky it looks.

Unacceptable Answers

Kevin: I voted for #1 because it looks it's so bright that you can't see anything.

Frances: I voted for #2 because it's best.

Colby: I voted for #3 because it's pink.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by DemonWithAShotgun - Edit Reason: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I voted for #2 because it was good

In all honesty tho:

:lenny: 

Edited by DemonWithAShotgun
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I voted for Bae's, because I liked the fog effect. Not to mention the overall art style and text, I find that one the best. 

***Not biased***

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

I voted for @Tahytn because it's true artwork and is a master piece like honestly one punch man morphed into lenny who the fuck would not think that takes real skill?

Achievements

• Bae locked and unlocked this topic
  • Bae unpinned this topic