DaPainWayne

Taco Shells

Hard or Soft Shell Tacos?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which is Better, Hard or Soft Shell Tacos?

So, me and @rapperdan have been having this ''discussion'', and we need more opinions. He's tryna say that soft shell is stupid, and the only way to go is hard shell. So I argue this while currently eating a soft shell. Please give feedback for this is a SERIOUS matter we're dealing with. 

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

Posted  Edited by SuperFineMan

2 minutes ago, DaPainWayne said:

So, me and @rapperdan have been having this ''discussion'', and we need more opinions. He's tryna say that soft shell is stupid, and the only way to go is hard shell. So I argue this while currently eating a soft shell. Please give feedback for this is a SERIOUS matter we're dealing with. 

Both, shit dont matter the only thing that is a SERIOUS matter is that i eat.

Edit: But i will say i was grown up eating a Hard shell and enjoyed it very much since then.

Edited by SuperFineMan

Ya shit voting tally you said this has to do with me and what I'm for. Vote means nothing now... fyi I could get a bunch of people to vote on this like possible 40 something people.

Achievements

What kind of fool Would prefer soft tacos over hard You are a pansy if you like soft hard is for men alphas only betas like soft Might as well suck your mothers tittie

Both. You can put soft-shell inside the hard-shell. Taco Bell did this, and I'm sure some other taco fast food restaurants do this. 

76561198043643390.png

1 minute ago, Benroyjam said:

Both. You can put soft-shell inside the hard-shell. Taco Bell did this, and I'm sure some other taco fast food restaurants do this. 

that's some next level stuff right here, yo give this man a sticker or something

Just now, JerryHatTrick said:

I much prefer the soft shell, only because it's less sloppy, tbh. (I tend to pile tacos high.)

The nice thing is, you can put the soft shell on an open flame for a few seconds on each side, and its much better.

exactly my dude, like with hard shells if you bite it wrong you turn a taco into a goddamn small thing of nachos. soft shell is no mess!

2 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Hard taco shells are real?  I thought that was only Taco Bell.

yes they are real it's surprisingly simple to make, you put a soft shell wrap what ever you want to call it on an oven rack and you cook it.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: My poor grammar and the typos give me pain

I'm going to have to go with soft shell although I will admit my opinion is premised with my only experience of hard shells at Taco Bell, but look at these... they just look so good, and they taste even better!

zURPYUa.jpg

Kr15BHJ.jpg

It's also another chance for me to ruin a thread using my pictures.

Edited by Joshy
My poor grammar and the typos give me pain

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Just now, Joshy said:

I'm going to have to go with soft shell although I will admit my opinion is premised with my only experience of hard shells at Taco Bell.  But look at these... the just look so good... they taste even better!

zURPYUa.jpg

Kr15BHJ.jpg

It's also another chance for me to ruin a thread using my pictures.

Ya if I was in your shoes I would say the same tbh I think taco bell is very bad.

Achievements

I have never eaten a taco in my life. In England we don't really have a lot of Mexican food. It looks so good though!

30 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I'm going to have to go with soft shell although I will admit my opinion is premised with my only experience of hard shells at Taco Bell.  But look at these... the just look so good... they taste even better!

zURPYUa.jpg

Achievements

Its a toss up for me but I'll say soft shell cause they're so versatile. You can use them to make a burrito, quesadilla, etc

1 minute ago, Mould said:

Its a toss up for me but I'll say soft shell cause they're so versatile. You can use them to make a burrito, quesadilla, etc

Ya I have to agree with you on that but we are talking tacos here I brought that point up that you might aswell have one of those. My point is that the hard shell makes the taco, it's about the texture of it tbh.

Achievements

I like Soft Taco Shells out of these two. I've never had Hard Shell Before. :P 

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg