kneegerrlover123

Suggestion for GFLBot

Posted  Edited by Syntax

Hi, I'm a [CS:GO] US TTT Admin, and I've had a few issues with the bot, it works fine, but I have a little suggestion!

Since the bot was implemented, it has done a great job at informing admins that their server needs them, but I think it can do way better, I don't exactly know how the IPS4 API works, but I suggest adding each admin depending on the server he's admin on to an ArrayList, then once X player uses !calladmin on Y server, Z admin on Y server gets a notification, I'd love to see this get implemented as it'll help admins even more to know when to be on!

Thanks,

Syntax.

Edited by Syntax

Achievements

way too hard, we have over 30 servers with constantly changing admins. It would be way to hard to create and maintain an updated list of admins. 

This has been suggested before and it's not worth it right now.

2 hours ago, denros said:

way too hard, we have over 30 servers with constantly changing admins. It would be way to hard to create and maintain an updated list of admins. 

This has been suggested before and it's not worth it right now.

What if this was based off of people added to a particular server on sourcebans? The only issue I can think of is that it wouldn't include trialadmins (Atleast for gmod)

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png