BlankInc

Banned for Ghosting

I got banned from gfl ttt for ghosting even though after playing on the server, People decided to friend me. We dont talk they just added me for playing and then i get banned for ghosting?

I guess this can still work. Next time please use the format. You were banned by @MilkMan. Please wait for his response.

https://www.sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A82602046&Submit=Search

http://steamidfinder.com/lookup/BlankInc/

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by BlankInc - Edit Reason: Had to add more stuff

Basically why i should be unbanned is that i did nothing wrong. Ghosting basically says that i knew who the traitors were and told them to Dot dot as i was a traitor myself but Dot_Dot and i were not friends before meeting up in Gfl. Dot dot added me as friends for playing on a server regularly. I have more people that added because i was playing on the server. I have no messages with Dot Dot and i was busy shooting innocents all during the round. Im not a fan of people cheating through ghosting as even if my friends join i just have fun instead of ruining the fun of everyone else that i play with. Gfl was the server i now come on regularly and spend most of my day on. I have other friends that added me through the server come on and i just enjoy playing with them. I would only trust them if they were tested or killed a t in front of me.

Also when you asked the question how Dot Dot knew my t buddies were traitors, I really dont know but this is what how i think he knew:

1. Chat Kosed

2. Voice Chat Kosed

3. Running by Un Ids

4. T weapons not called out

5. Witnessing them Killing people right in front of him

6. Dna

Edited by BlankInc
Had to add more stuff

9 minutes ago, BlankInc said:

Dot dot added me as friends for playing on a server regularly

Proving this would make me believe you guys didn't ghost. You can prove this by doing the following. 

1. Open dot dots profile.

2. Click more and then offer a trade.

3. On the top left you should see it saying how long you've been friends with dot. 

Post the screenshot here.

Maybe that'll help your case and get you unbanned.

Achievements

1 minute ago, BlankInc said:

I think its too late for that cause he unfriended me incase this stuff happens again. But ill try my best

Well adding him back would show the date you add him back and not the original so rip.

But I find it weird him unfriending you yet you both appealed at the same minute?

Achievements

Posted  Edited by BlankInc

He realised that he basically got me banned from gfl for adding me to his friends list a couple days ago and probably doesnt want to get in that mess again. Guess i wont be playing on this server for a while

Edited by BlankInc

2 hours ago, Kubnair said:

Proving this would make me believe you guys didn't ghost. You can prove this by doing the following. 

1. Open dot dots profile.

2. Click more and then offer a trade.

3. On the top left you should see it saying how long you've been friends with dot. 

Post the screenshot here.

Maybe that'll help your case and get you unbanned.

Uh i dont know if this will work buts its the best shot i have so here ya go, (This is Dot_Dots profile of historical friends or friends he unfriended) The Date shows when the friend was added to his friends list, Vac and Com are the friends of friends2017-08-18.thumb.png.2a8a22feb1636ad6ee04dbc712777398.png

Edited by BlankInc

As someone who frequently plays and talks with Blank, I urge the admins to consider his evidence and unban him.  Blank is a hardcore player who would never in my opinion ghost or unfairly enhance his gameplay.

23 hours ago, DreaM_CreaM said:

As someone who frequently plays and talks with Blank, I urge the admins to consider his evidence and unban him.  Blank is a hardcore player who would never in my opinion ghost or unfairly enhance his gameplay.

Don't need to be posting on dead threads there @DreaM_CreaM, when he was banned, I'm a hardcore TTT player, and I testified as a witness of playing with him before, and not seeing him ghost. He was unbanned about 20 minutes after. @Violator Idk if you want to lock this to prevent further dead threads appearing?

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Im sorry to say this but im still banned as indicated by the source bans and i cant join so that adds to it. If im supposed to be Unbanned then whatever happened didnt work, im still banned

https://www.sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A82602046&Submit=Search

Edited by BlankInc

On 21/08/2017 at 9:55 AM, DreaM_CreaM said:

yup we  should take the word from someone who lied in their own ban appeal about not massing.

anyways 

5 hours ago, BlankInc said:

Im sorry to say this but im still banned as indicated by the source bans and i cant join so that adds to it. If im supposed to be Unbanned then whatever happened didnt work, im still banned

idk if you were supposed to be unbanned or not i'll talk to milkman and violator and get back to you

Achievements