Ben

What game/server got you into GFL

Posted  Edited by IAmSuperFineMan

Purge. Then TTT1 then after I became admin on Purge I wanted to go on DRP. thinking bout going back to purge tho.

Edited by IAmSuperFineMan

2 hours ago, TheClassyBandit said:

TTT (US). It's the only GFL server I play on. After my final exams I'm thinking of expanding the GFL servers I'll be on.

Which one though? Rotation? 24/7 Minecraft? 24/7 Minecraft Rotation?

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

6 hours ago, Bae said:

Which one though? Rotation? 24/7 Minecraft? 24/7 Minecraft Rotation?

Guess I should have said which one. Minecraft 24/7. It remains to be my favorite TTT server, not because it has a Minecraft map. The map is great. It's because of the community on it. :)

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

3 hours ago, TheClassyBandit said:

Guess I should have said which one. Minecraft 24/7. It remains to be my favorite TTT server, not because it has a Minecraft map. The map is great. It's because of the community on it. :)

So you like cancer servers... I see. I used to like it back in the day now... I kind of like it, not so much. I'll still play on it but not really into staying for hours and hours.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

GMOD Jailbreak. I originally played on Compact Gamers Jailbreak server but it went to shit, so one of my friends from that server knew Illuminati Turtle and he brought us over to the Gfl Jailbreak and I've been with the community ever since. I've been in this community for over a year now and I'm glad to be apart of it. Without this community I would have never met these awesome people or my Boyfriend and I am definitely grateful for that. xD

GMOD Jailbreak back when it was popular, and was a high ranked server.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out