Gmod_noobie

banned

Add more details on why you should be unbanned. Saying that you're sorry isn't enough, especially for someone who attempted to mass.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Roxie_Foxie

Mass-killing three or more people with no reason whatsoever other then to rdm

Google Hitler

He mass rdmed

Edited by Roxie_Foxie

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

Then maybe you should've read the rules before you played. It only takes a few minutes of your time. Tbh if you don't know what mass is or you didn't even know what you did wrong then I think your ban appeal should be just denied. But that won't be my choice.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Just wait for Senpai's response. It'll be his choice to unban you or not. If you don't get unbanned, then I recommend reading the rules for a whole week till your ban is expired. If you do get unbanned then read the rules before you play. That simple.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Personal opinion probably doesn't matter but i don't think he should be unbanned. Considering his name and the way he's wording his responses it seems like he's a troll and doesn't mean anything he's saying.

Achievements

24 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

Personal opinion probably doesn't matter but i don't think he should be unbanned. Considering his name and the way he's wording his responses it seems like he's a troll and doesn't mean anything he's saying.

I mean have you thought about how old this person may be? Or whether or not they know their grammar and punctuation. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements