AceOfSpadesMM

H3H3 Won Their Lawsuit Against Matt Hosseinzadeh

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb

Dude, thanks for sharing this!!! I am so happy for them for winning. 

4 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

They won the lawsuit but at what cost?

It wasn't their choice to get involved. They didn't choose their cost. The fact that they won after a long, stressful time is an incredible achievement.

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

4 minutes ago, JerryBomb said:

Dude, thanks for sharing this!!! I am so happy for them for winning. 

It wasn't their choice to get involved. They didn't choose their cost. The fact that they won after a long, stressful time is an incredible achievement.

You are aware most cases people simply accept a punishment due to huge costs of paying for lawyers right?

Achievements

3 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

You are aware most cases people simply accept a punishment due to huge costs of paying for lawyers right?

I see your point now. Yeah, I'm aware of that.

They had the money though, and they faced a ridiculous lawsuit. I guess they found it suitable to fight it as hard as they could. Respect for them

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
2 minutes ago, JerryBomb said:

I see your point now. Yeah, I'm aware of that.

They had the money though, and they faced a ridiculous lawsuit. I guess they found it suitable to fight it as hard as they could. Respect for them

Ya sadly most people just accept things because they can't afford to fight it, sadly when people say money does not make life easier, it does this is a perfect example. also if the payed thousands that's a shit ton lost for them... now cases that happen do tend to set standards for later cases so It's very possible that what happened here does not really help them at all, more so others who come after them.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Hopefully Matt's cowardice is not equal to his greed, since I'd love to see a post-loss update video in which he struggles to vindicate himself.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

9 hours ago, rapperdan said:

Even though the court can assign you one for free, which is what happened here

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
4 hours ago, Mould said:

Even though the court can assign you one for free, which is what happened here

What where the thousands for? also most of those lawyers who are assigned by the court for free tend to lose all there cases, if it's a case that matters at least. I see nothing on jeffrey-s-kravitz being a court appointed lawyer mind giving the source of this info?

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements