Darkling

Rainbow 6 Siege- Free Weekend Event

Posted  Edited by Kubnair

Hello everyone, I'm so glad to see people interested in our idea. This was planned impromptu as soon as we heard about the free event, we're hoping this mini event interests enough people to buy it after the free weekend for us to hold a bigger event with more time to plan and prizes too! 

For this fun night of rainbow six we have a couple things planned like mini games! Games like hide and go siege, Micheal myers ( for those of you who don't know this minigame it involves one person not known to others being the serial killer and the rest of the players have to hide or keep running without knowing who's after them if they get killed they cannot give away the player who is micheal myers to keep the game more fun. Who can you trust?)

and also a deathrace ( we place a trip mine, show you the course and  2 very suicidal players run to cross the mine first one to die wins!)

You can suggest more ideas below for mini games. ) more details will be revealed soon on who to join and how this is being hosted stay tuned! That's all for now.

EDIT: If you don't want to take part in the 3v3 tournament that's fine. Just comment down below confirming your presence for the event for the mini games. Feeling shy to comment below just pm me.

EDIT: 

We'll also be hosting a 3v3 mini tournament after the minigames to prove who really is the best rainbow six siege team

if you are interested find a team of 3 and PM me (preferably on the forums or discord and I'll note you down

THIS IS ONLY IF THE NUMBER OF TEAMS ENTERING WILL SUFFICE TO MAKE A TOURNAMENT

still pm me and if we host the tournament we'll let your team know.

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Kubnair
21 minutes ago, Violator said:

Kub made me buy this game for no reason, don't believe his lies.

Kub paid 10$ and @PB-n-J paid 20$ and got me this game*

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

Damn now I wish I was good at the game so I could take part... Might still try

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

13 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Damn now I wish I was good at the game so I could take part... Might still try

no need to be good, it's going to be only to have fun :D, anyone can participate 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

I am 70% sure I'll be there. I would like to turn this into a small mini division focused on getting better and hopefully playing comp consistently by the end of season 3, aka end of 2017 ish. I'm no plat but the skim team I play with is mostly high gold/plat so I have had my experiences with sweaty players. It's a fun game focus 80% on strategy and 20% aiming. Hope to see you there. 

BTW the game is affordable. $15 for Starter edition which is a bit of a grind edition but you start out with two free operators and 600 r6 credits. Full game is 40 but on sale for 25. The full game comes with no free operators but is a lot easier to unlock them. 

I have the Starter edition, so I can confirm the grind is about the same of dirty bomb, but once you put 100hrs in you will have a hand full of operator, 4-6.

@everyone If you have questions about which operators you should get, hit me up. Every operator is different and it's comes down to your play style.