Monkeyman123

Ban Appeal / Krazy is a fucking tard

Name: Inbred Monkey

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:162856564

Banned by:KrzyforBacon

Ban reason: rdm and salty

Why you should be unbanned: I crowbarred someone and said sorry then someone else crowbarred me and i shot them and krzy gave me a slay.

Which I took and in the mean time of waiting for the round to be done I went to fix my mic because it isnt working and so to do this i exited the game and then when i got back on to join I was banned.

Rdm and salty is such a bs ban reason I literally took the slay and I wasnt even fucking salty.

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

Tagging @Krzyforbacon, please wait for his response. Also, having "krazy is a fucking tard" in the title is unnecessary.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

OH BOY so you make a ban appeal calling the admin that you are trying to get unban from a "fucking tard". now, even if you didnt try to insult me on the forums, you insulted me because of the reason why I slayed you. You started a rdm chain by, for no reason, hitting emo with a crowbar. This caused a rdm chain to happen.  And when I did slay you, you replied:

Inbred Monkey to admins: i hope you have a nice breakfast tomorrow krazy
[GFL Member] ❤OmgIts❤: maybe Vio is getting hit by the hurricane :o
Inbred Monkey to admins: and u choke on your food

When i was trying to respond to your playful comment; you left. Which means that's a rdm and leave good sir, but since you left in an agry fashion, I thought it would be a bit humorous to ban you for 
"rdm and salty"

SO for the final verdict... I will deny it and hopefully you can reflect for the next 6 hours of your actions.