REEE

Help! I got banned from the public GFL discord group for asking for help as I encountered a problem.

Posted  Edited by Orange

What the?! This is ridiculous and just plain illogical.... I got banned for just asking for help and @denros think I am trolling what the heck...... and I can't be unbanned due to my ze history? I thought the discord group was meant for public not just ze only.... this is the shittiest reason and shittiest moderator denros.. ???? Don't delete this post.. let Snowy and Dano decide whether I should be unbanned from the discord or not...as I felt that I got banned from the discord group unjustifiable.

@Dano @xSnowyAngel

Edited by Orange

Posted  Edited by Bae

Denros and I explained to you over and over how to connect to discord. I said, if you have a forum account you can just sign it in from there or sign in from by using steam. When I mean steam, I literally mean you open gflclan.com click login by steam.

You go to your control panel:

https://gflclan.com/settings/

Click Discord

click Connect

and you're done.

That's how simple it was.

And I don't think dano can do anything at all he's no longer admin. He's only a Ts3 admin, which won't help your case. For shoutbox ban, that's still up to Community Advisors and higher. Snowy has no right in the shoutbox ban. As for the mute appeal, that's still up to the decision from Snowy.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

22 minutes ago, Orange said:

What the?! This is ridiculous and just plain illogical.... I got banned for just asking for help and @denros think I am trolling what the heck...... and I can't be unbanned due to my ze history? I thought the discord group was meant for public not just ze only.... this is the shittiest reason and shittiest moderator denros.. ???? Don't delete this post.. let Snowy and Dano decide whether I should be unbanned from the discord or not...as I felt that I got banned from the discord group unjustifiable.

@Dano @xSnowyAngel

Stop making these posts, you are very well known for you troll attitude at ZE. 
Plus, you seem to have the issue sorted out... sort of..
:locked: 

p.s. the ZE Server is still apart of GFL, so even if you got punished there we will take that into consideration, lol

p.p.s calling one of the directors "the shittiest moderator" won't get you much further than you currently are, next time call @Leks a shitty moderator cuz that's more pleasant to my ears :thumbsup:

p.p.p.s. fuk me for editing my post xddd

yeah.gif