MegaUpload

I'm going to the Philippine Islands and will be inactive for awhile

Posted  Edited by MegaUpload

I'm not sure when we're going to leave Canada but I'll be back on September 23, 2017 but right now we're booking a flight for it. School starts in September 5 here in Canada but I have an extended vacation lol.

The reason I'm going to the Philippines is...... Well my grandmother is very ill and has stroke and we're not really sure if she'll live or die so this might be her last days so I really have to skip school for that. Although I might bring my laptop but as far as I remember, internet in the Philippines is slow AF so it might be impossible for me to play Garry's Mod in there. When I was playing steam back in the Philippines, the internet was slow and I only play Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 and I was using my very first steam account made in 2008 so before I even moved to Canada, internet was slow in the Philippines and I moved during 2013 so it might have change by now but who knows. So chances of me getting on in Garry's Mod might be impossible so I might be inactive until September 23. My grandmother has been brought to the hospital 2 days ago and she lost consciousness yesterday which got my family worried so ye I might be inactive, I'll post on forums when I'm leaving for my flight, I'm just gonna inform @Kurama and @Z1galord, I'll get on tomorrow though since my parents are still booking our flight and we'll stop over in Taiwan too.

P.S. for those who don't know me, I'm from GFL Zombie Survival Gmod community

Edited by MegaUpload