horriblememe

What is the song in map ze_ffxiv_wanderers-palace?

On 2/9/2017 at 3:57 AM, AceOfSpades said:

So you need all of the songs on the map or just one? Also can you give me an example?

all the song is very good but the most important is the song after you defeat bahamut boss with the flares where you have to jump on a box

The song is from an anime called aldnoah zero, called "keep on keeping on". NOTE - I fucking hate anime, and you cannot find the original on youtube due to copyright infringement. Here is the soundcloud link, same thing.

https://soundcloud.com/user-751707659/keep-on-keeping-on-aldnoah-zero-insert-song-hiroyuki-sawano-mizuki

The song that plays during the bahamut boss fight is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yijyvLcElBI

For future reference, many maps have lists of the music used during the map. Wanderer's palace, santassassination, and other non shit maps have them all in the admin rooms, close to spawn. PM the creator of said maps for music help too! 

Finally, when all else fails (no youtube playlists, no music lists, map creator not helpful) you can get all files used for the map using a program called "PakRat" (NOTE, I DO NOT CONDONE PLAGIARISM AND FUCK YOU IF YOU USE PAKRAT FOR THAT) including mp3s and songs. Finally, download said songs to your computer and try using a program such as shazam on your phone to identify said songs.

IF everything else fails, just reach out to the community and ask people like @Shiki who know lots about ze map music.

On 9/6/2017 at 5:12 PM, Flops said:

For future reference, many maps have lists of the music used during the map. Wanderer's palace, santassassination, and other non shit maps have them all in the admin rooms, close to spawn. PM the creator of said maps for music help too! 

Finally, when all else fails (no youtube playlists, no music lists, map creator not helpful) you can get all files used for the map using a program called "PakRat" (NOTE, I DO NOT CONDONE PLAGIARISM AND FUCK YOU IF YOU USE PAKRAT FOR THAT) including mp3s and songs. Finally, download said songs to your computer and try using a program such as shazam on your phone to identify said songs.

IF everything else fails, just reach out to the community and ask people like @Shiki who know lots about ze map music.

Fatty digs deep