SpengLord

New Hogwarts RP Server

So recently several Hogwarts RP servers have been blowing up with servers reaching up to more than 50 people and etc. 

The whole idea to me sounds fun and worth it and I think we should actually make a new Hogwarts RP server. 

(Not to mention the staff at one of the servers are known to be extremely cuntish so a lot of people have left lol) 

So whaddaya think?

I am just going to simply say, RP servers is something that may not work out. Since um:

1. 2014 - DarkRP went downhill when Purge was made
  2. 2016ish DarkRP didn't went so well, no one except the manager + admin was on it.
  3. 2016 CWRP (??) went good but Purge went downhill but then purge went back up in population due to like some missing manager and dev. on CWRP.

Other people are suggesting militaryrp or something like that. I just personally don't think we're up for it at this time. School started and population is lowered on our PurgeRP but it's still good enough amount of people on. There's always a but and that but is school/population/dedication/management/stuff.

I am somewhat against it.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

15 minutes ago, SpengLord said:

Yea those have to be considered I understand but I proposed particularly Hogwarts RP server because its blowing up and it definitely has potential to stand out. 

Oh no, don't be down about your suggestion. It's just my personal opinion, who knows, the DL might approve of it. So just be positive about what you suggest. 

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

3 minutes ago, Bae said:

Oh no, don't be down about your suggestion. It's just my personal opinion, who knows, the DL might approve of it. So just be positive about what you suggest. 

Oh im not lmao. Just giving a more brief response

When adding a new server, we will have to keep in mind whether or not it will affect our current servers in terms of population.
It is something hard to do, but why don't you explain us what is Hogwarts RP? Is it just pretending you're a wizard and fuck around? :P

yeah.gif

1 hour ago, Leks said:

When adding a new server, we will have to keep in mind whether or not it will affect our current servers in terms of population.
It is something hard to do, but why don't you explain us what is Hogwarts RP? Is it just pretending you're a wizard and fuck around? :P

That's pretty much the idea. It's like schoolrp where you pretend teacher and students. While hogwarts is more pretending that you can do magic. 

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

34 minutes ago, Bae said:

That's pretty much the idea. It's like schoolrp where you pretend teacher and students. While hogwarts is more pretending that you can do magic. 

So are there actually 'magic spells' or do you just walk around yelling "alakazam"? (K.I.M. i've never seen it before)

Achievements

3 minutes ago, King_Wailord said:

So are there actually 'magic spells' or do you just walk around yelling "alakazam"? (K.I.M. i've never seen it before)

Yes, the teachers teach you spells and you use them like an ability. But from my experience, literally every student just spams the teacher with "TEACH US A SPELL YOU WIZCUNT FUCK" 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Yea sorry if I didnt reply I was kinda afk for 2 days. But anyways HogwartsRP is basically a school rp where you learn spells and shit and you can rp as certain jobs. 

One of the main reasons I suggested to make a HogwartsRP server was that all the other ones  are absolute cancer, micspam hell, RDM hell and abusive/corruptive admins. Yes, that is all in one reason. So I personally think we can change it if not at all. 

It is blowing up so we should do it plus its something new

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

I like it, tried to play it but my wifi is shit.

There are roles like students, ghosts, creatures, professors, death eaters and Voldemort. The school goes in lockdown and death eaters/voldemort and creatures can attack the school while the students go to the dorm to hide. 

I don't think it would really take population from the other servers. Plus Harry Potter is really cool. 

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements