Addy

Dallas Terrorist Attack

http://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/07/dallas-protest-shooting/490451/?utm_source=atltw

There were multiple police officers shot tonight during the protest in Dallas, and now apparently there's a bomb threat in that area.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Thank you media for sensationalizing a "blacks vs pinky pigs" story. Also ofc our President isn't helping either opening that big mouth of his but eh whatever. Early disclosure of an incident before all the facts come in and you get idiotic events like this.

Please tell me theres a law like the Sedition Act but instead of protecting just the govt, we need one to protect the general public (ie. the people) from rabid media.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

Posted  Edited by Sebastian51402 - Edit Reason: too much space

the dallas attack was 2 snipers from a "black lives matter group" so they shoot all the white innocent people they can.

Edited by Sebastian51402
too much space

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic

Uh...Shooting random cops is the solution I guess..Police brutality happens to all races in USA if I know correctly, I already saw videos of white people gunned or beaten, it just gets wayyyyy less coverage because that's not interesting when a white guy gets fucked by the coppers.

(not gonna even talk about the statistics where Blacks commit more crime for example homicides than Whites and Hispanics ).

Here comes some more statistics that anti national groups twist.

Victims of Police shootings are 50% whites, 26% of the victims overall are Blacks.

There are also numbers and cases that show that "innocent" blacks who were included in the unarmed civilian deaths that were killed by the police tried to grab their guns or other factors that led to their shootings were completely ignored, a few also were killed by accident, but that doesn't make any point to the swines, they would still count them as unarmed deaths by cops as if its done on purpose.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2016/02/08/black-and-unarmed-behind-the-numbers#.rwSlSgJpx

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

1 hour ago, CheapTactic said:

Uh...Shooting random cops is the solution I guess..Police brutality happens to all races in USA if I know correctly, I already saw videos of white people gunned or beaten, it just gets wayyyyy less coverage because that's not interesting when a white guy gets fucked by the coppers.

This is precisely the problem with media of today. When the authors and Editors in Chief come in and say let's print this story out and not that they are making a bias.

Nowadays we talk about how guns need more laws blah blah blah but you don't have or enforce laws that affect a person's mindset. The very mindset which is behind a trigger. smh

Freedom of the press was designed to expose the nasty of a tyrannical gov't with proof not speculation and opinion articles the likes of which is pumped out on a daily basis.

Day by day as far as I can remember (since Rodney King) its been nothing but blacks vs. picky pig articles. Keep telling yourself or people something and it eventually becomes truth in your mind and others' minds (aka brainwashing).

Another set of things, remember how many articles and screen time that were dedicated for Britain to remain in the EU. And look at how many anti - Trump articles (hilariously worked out to his benefit a bit) that get pushed out daily to make Hillary appear as a saint. Not that I'm for a narcissist but I'm not for a shallow president either which both of these candidates are.

TL;DR: Media has a purpose but that purpose wasn't meant to rip a nation apart and for the individual, its not there to tell you what you must do only give you information.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

22 minutes ago, CNe7532294 said:

This is precisely the problem with media of today. When the authors and Editors in Chief come in and say let's print this story out and not that they are making a bias.

Nowadays we talk about how guns need more laws blah blah blah but you don't have or enforce laws that affect a person's mindset. The very mindset which is behind a trigger. smh

Freedom of the press was designed to expose the nasty of a tyrannical gov't with proof not speculation and opinion articles the likes of which is pumped out on a daily basis.

Day by day as far as I can remember (since Rodney King) its been nothing but blacks vs. picky pig articles. Keep telling yourself or people something and it eventually becomes truth in your mind and others' minds (aka brainwashing).

Another set of things, remember how many articles and screen time that were dedicated for Britain to remain in the EU. And look at how many anti - Trump articles (hilariously worked out to his benefit a bit) that get pushed out daily to make Hillary appear as a saint. Not that I'm for a narcissist but I'm not for a shallow president either which both of these candidates are.

TL;DR: Media has a purpose but that purpose wasn't meant to rip a nation apart and for the individual, its not there to tell you what you must do only give you information.

At the end of the day, drama is what sells most to the public.

A damn shame. Sensationalism is quite dangerous. I wouldn't be surprised if the media's sensationalism was the cause for a lot of violence in the U.S. 

"Be good people"

Those snipers dindu nuffin

It's shit like this, and similar black vs. police incidents, that make me genuinely hate the 'Black Lives Matter' movement. The shit they spew out all over the media and internet gives cops a bad rep, and has increased attacks on officers nationally (globally?). Shit like that black kid who got shot and killed by a cop because of "a harmless joke" got global attention, making police look bad...But if you were that cop, responding to reports in a bad part of town of a teen with a gun (was actually a water gun or something), and you tell him to comply, put his hands up, and generally not pose a threat, then he spins around and points his 'gun' at the officer and he shot the kid, I'd do the same thing! But because it wasn't a real gun, and the officer acted on his training/instincts to protect himself against an unknown situation, the government got sued, the cop lost his job (I think) and everyone began to hate police. I know this story is somewhat irrelevant, but it pisses me off that dumb shit like that gets innocent people, working to protect us from people like those who shot them, shot and killed or injured... /rant

tl;dr, 'Black Lives Matter' is unfounded bullshit, amplified by the media and under-coverage of other races.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9 hours ago, Major_Push said:

At the end of the day, drama is what sells most to the public.

A damn shame. Sensationalism is quite dangerous. I wouldn't be surprised if the media's sensationalism was the cause for a lot of violence in the U.S. 

Actually if I remember correctly the media has rules when covering terror attacks which to some extend may cause future attacks(And no I don't want the media to censor terror attacks for different reasons).

02-416x277.jpg