Jelly

Notice me senpai~!

I'm so lonely, no one wants to play with me. Will you guys be my friends? Please..... I have no friends :(

i feel like this was directly taken out of hentai

Posted  Edited by Razor-Wolf

>Senpai

You rang? :lenny:

Anyways welcome to Games For Life. Feel free to make this place your home if you want. I'd recommend getting used to the forums and then getting to know people here. I'm a TF2 Surf Admin, contact me if you have any questions about the server or the forums. Again, welcome, and may your stay be long.

Edited by Razor-Wolf

Hardly Trying
HLCTFTeamBM.png.82998b829b90358719772681c1bfc0d2.png76561197993693439.pngHLCTFTeamHECU.png.a61b91364d4f8bdebe7c5a1465ccbcd0.png

Steam

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7ionnw5pcww0

Welcome to GFL Community and Servers. I am Bae or Poop, either one

works fine. If you need any help or have any concerns regarding GFL

forums and servers, please let us know.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

1467583705747.jpg

Your profile picture looks like an orgasm, let's be friends n shit.

43 minutes ago, Razor-Wolf said:

[Stuff]

Hoooooooooooooooooooooly shit your sig is long, put some spoilers around those big-ass pictures

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

put some spoilers around those big-ass pictures

Why would I put spoilers over a noodle-man having a stroke and posing tho. :kappa:

Hardly Trying
HLCTFTeamBM.png.82998b829b90358719772681c1bfc0d2.png76561197993693439.pngHLCTFTeamHECU.png.a61b91364d4f8bdebe7c5a1465ccbcd0.png

Steam

3 hours ago, Razor-Wolf said:

Why would I put spoilers over a noodle-man having a stroke and posing tho. :kappa:

because any post you make takes up my screen 2-3 times. It's just really annoying

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

Posted  Edited by Solar

Welcome.

Edited by Solar

Welcome to GFL~

I'm Ryleigh

I'm an amazing CS:GO US BHop admin!

And if you'd like, we can be friends.

and I'm totally not just saying that so you come onto the server and hangout but if you want to you're more than welcome to~

tumblr_m9um6lEihz1rbwo9ao1_500.gif

also I apologize there's not much written here, I'm not great at creative writing.

image (2).png

notice my fat ass. i love all you hoes and i have no frendz :(

Kotoamatsukami.png

itachi kisame.jpg

11 hours ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

because any post you make takes up my screen 2-3 times. It's just really annoying

You can click the X mark on the signature bar to ignore signature, if you don't like it.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Welcome to the GFL Community. :D If you want to find me, I'm always on the TTT Mincraft 24/7 Servers. :)