Bastian0930

RDM and leave, but I already answered the report.

Name: Bastian0930

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92816448

Banned by: titanic_13

Ban reason: RDM and leave

Why you should be unbanned: I already finished the report when I left, so I thought it would be ok. Plus, it said I wasn't forgiven.

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:92816448&advType=steamid

Please wait for @titanc_13 to reply.

1 minute ago, Bastian0930 said:

I already finished the report when I left, so I thought it would be ok. Plus, it said I wasn't forgiven.

You realize if you weren't forgiven that the admin has to check the report to see if you need to be slain or not?

VIOLATORSAIDSO.png

thanks @Violator

If you weren't forgiven by the person whom reported you and you left without taking your slays that is a valid ban. But we will wait for Titanic to answer this ban appeal.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Yea, as Milk and Astro have said, you killed someone (Don't remember the exact circumstances) but it was definitely RDM, and when I got around to the report against you to deal with it, I saw you had clearly committed the RDM and then left the server without being slain, and the victim did not forgive you, so I banned. 

I banned a good 3-4 hours ago if I remember correctly, so you should only have a couple more hours on it. Just gonna let it run its course at this point.  

Note that when you rejoin, you will have to take the slay for it. 

Remember when I was good? I don't either.