ZombieSurvivalist

Funny Jokes

16 minutes ago, Eli said:

My life 

That's fuckin' dark. You got shit to live for <3.

What do you call a puppy with a stutter? A putter (Terrible joke but I wanted to include one in this post)

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel stuck in the front of his pants. The bartender says "Hey pirate! Why is the steering wheel there?" The pirate replies "Argh, it's driving me nuts!"

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

On 9/12/2017 at 7:06 PM, JerryBomb said:

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel stuck in the front of his pants. The bartender says "Hey pirate! Why is the steering wheel there?" The pirate replies "Argh, it's driving me nuts!"

Uncharted 4 had the same joke.

"Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings." 

No lion, you shouldn't make your signature "Traps aren't gay" -A Professional Yeetbender" -Some Furry

Senior-Admin on Deathrun

Un-official "Varalyn Whisperer"

Skate fast eat ass my dudes. ( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ) 

neoheterochromia.gif

Posted  Edited by nyfox12

When you see a jackass park his car on the lines or in two spots at once,  I tend to write on a sticky note the following:

"Hey man Im sorry I thought I could squeeze into this spot, but I accidentally scratched your car, I think you could get it out with some solution and light buffering for less than $100 so theres no need for me to exchange any information, again sorry about that."

Then sit back and watch the dude circles his car for twenty minutes looking for the scratch.

Edited by nyfox12

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord... when I lay my vengeance upon thee."