Bae

[VOTING] SOTW #6 - Monochrome

SOTW Voting  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which monochrome artwork is the best?

• HackingPotato
    • Nematode
    • Radify25

Posted  Edited by Bae

The voting has ended. The winner has been chosen, and *drum roll*... It's @HackingPotato! Okay, most of you see it as a tied, but *ahem*, only 2 of you actually commented, so in any case, it was a lost for nematode. But either way, thank you for participating! 

I'm pretty sure hacking can add her own badge.

Signature of the Week (SOTW): August 31 - September 13

Brought to you by the Creative Team.

Welcome to the sixth Signature of the Week (SOTW) contest. If you need to read over the rules and guidelines, please refer to this thread:  

The theme was Monochrome. Here are the listed entries:

1. TzBUcI1.jpg

2. 2c979a792fd45c91ed506c87e8d130dc.png

3. 59ac715c93c3b_gtimonograph5.jpg.e232e26a8cfbccfa09620fb64307603b.jpg

When you vote, please state your reasons or it won't count. Your reasons must be valid and cannot be a troll comment. Voting for yourself is not allowed but you may vote each other. Voting period will end on 16-September-17 at 22:00 EST.  

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

My vote has to be for @Nematode.

The dark text really pulls me in to the artistic story that is demonstrated in this masterpiece. The way the letters fade in and out over the car is absolutely phenomenal. I liked the other two, but Nematode's is by far my favorite. Good job everyone!

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Bae

I voted for HackingPotato because it seems she's the only that got the memo of what I'm referring of monochrome and gfx style. It looks like some nice model faded away, kind of like a she's vanishing and reappearing throughout the canvas.

@King_Wailord You voted for him because of his text? 

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I'm voting for HackingPotato because her artwork has the best monochrome in my opinion, the way the person in the photo is fading, just looks fantastic. 

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

I voted for @HackingPotato because it fits the theme, looks unique, and offers a "beauty" look to it, it's just what I personally consider art, not to be disrespectful or anything but, the other two candidates have similar artworks, not to say its a bad thing, but they look really similar and somewhat default, Hacking's one is simple, beautiful, and well-done, good job mom!

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Radify25

I'm voting for @HackingPotato because her artwork looks fucking awesome. Love the effects.

Edited by Radify25

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Retired Admin for CS:GO SURF RPG DM

Synthwave is my shit

Portfolio ->        Portfolio               

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements

• Bae unpinned and unlocked this topic