o_SoQuick

Karma ban appeal

There wernt a whole lot of people on so i got someone to anonymously give me a C4 so we could play chicken so i planted it and someone went in and defused it picked the wrong wire and killed like 6 people we were all screwing around everyone was having a good time i just didnt think about karma bans till someone said it then the thing went off round ended and i was banned i can ride out the ban if i need to just thought id appeal

First that

Second, Ts giveing T weapons to innos is ghosting. Tagging @Violator to handle this. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97243370

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A97243370+&Submit=Search

Please follow the rules and do not be ghosting.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

1 week for ghosting - collaborating with someone outside of the game. it was not done out of game it was done over voice for everyone to hear i litteraly said and i quote "im gonna be under the tower if your a t do me a favor and give me a C4 so we can play chicken" the round started i went down there someone gave me a C4 i went up and placed the C4 then well everything in the original report happened

Name:o SoQuick

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:97243370

Banned by:Console

Ban reason:Karma Ban

Why you should be unbanned: There wernt a whole lot of people on so i got someone to anonymously give me a C4 so we could play chicken so i planted it and someone went in and defused it picked the wrong wire and killed like 6 people we were all screwing around everyone was having a good time i just didn't think about karma bans till someone said it then the thing went off round ended and i was banned i can ride out the ban if i need to just thought id appeal.

6 minutes ago, o_SoQuick said:

1 week for ghosting - collaborating with someone outside of the game. it was not done out of game it was done over voice for everyone to hear i litteraly said and i quote "im gonna be under the tower if your a t do me a favor and give me a C4 so we can play chicken" the round started i went down there someone gave me a C4 i went up and placed the C4 then well everything in the original report happened

There's a whole rule in of itself saying ts cannot give innos T weapons. It is considered ghosting because you know who the T is and you arent kosing him and he is working with you. But its fine I get it few players on the server you were just having fun it isnt an issue just wait for someone to undo your karma ban @PB-n-J @Xy_

Achievements