cplwright

noobie to the forums. player on purge.

hello everyone im new to the forums but not to gmod purge, i am familiar with GLOdussyus and hes a good admin. i was also thinking of becoming admin on that server because sometimes there is one admin doing a lot of work. i have a decent amount of hours on the purge server as well where would i apply at? also  just saying hello server forums

steam: cpl. wright

giphy.gif

Welcome to GFL Forum and Servers, cplwright. I am Bae or Poop, either one works fine for me. I don't really mind.

I am a helper with things around here and there, if you have any concerns or questions regarding GFL, please let me

know or you can message any higher ups about what you want to ask about. As for Purge Admin, you have to contact

@Zebra about the process of the application and the requirements to become a Purge Admin. If I'm not wrong, for his 

servers, his admins are required to be active on the forums and teamspeak. You can join GFL's Teamspeak [at] ts.gflclan.com!

If you have not received your member rank on TS3, please contact any of our Manager+ for the rank, they have the power

to give you the ranks needed. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Just now, Bae said:

giphy.gif

Welcome to GFL Forum and Servers, cplwright. I am Bae or Poop, either one works fine for me. I don't really mind.

I am a helper with things around here and there, if you have any concerns or questions regarding GFL, please let me

know or you can message any higher ups about what you want to ask about. As for Purge Admin, you have to contact

@Zebra about the process of the application and the requirements to become a Purge Admin. If I'm not wrong, for his 

servers, his admins are required to be active on the forums and teamspeak. You can join GFL's Teamspeak [at] ts.gflclan.com!

If you have not received your member rank on TS3, please contact any of our Manager+ for the rank, they have the power

to give you the ranks needed. 

i have contacted zebra with skittlez. i dont think i have receaved my member rank for the ts3 either as for i joined like 3 hours or so ago

• Zebra locked and unlocked this topic