SS PigeonShit

Unban appeal for 1 day ban

Posted  Edited by SSPigeonShit

Name: SS PigeonShit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27673568

Banned by: NotMotder (Nil)

Ban reason: RDM and "trolling" (not sure what the trolling was)

Why I should be unbanned: It was a heat of the moment thing, I admit. I RDMed a guy because he was being extremely annoying using this fake accent and we were all telling him and his friend to shut up. I shouldn't have done it and I apologize. But last I checked the punishment for an RDM is a slay, unless it's consistent or mass RDM in which case it's a ban. This was my first and only RDM of the evening, it wasn't revenge RDM by any means and the admin chose to instantly ban me. As for the trolling, I'm not entirely sure what he meant, I really wasn't doing anything trollish. If he's referring to me throwing the gold block into the T-room as an inno, I'll 100% say I did that and if that's trolling, so be it but that's not banable or even slayable, it's only KOSable. Inno's do the same with the diamond blocks all the time and are rarely punished for it. At most it might be t-baiting but the MOTD's definition of t-baiting says otherwise.

Edited by SSPigeonShit

So trolling isn't a banable reason but you still CHOSE to kill him for no reason. I asked you why you did it and you pretty much said I didn't like him so I killed him last round too. You even agitated the situation by saying you'd do it again and that I couldn't ban you for it because you had only been slain twice for RDM. I'll unban because I really don't see you as the type to be toxic but don't do it again pls. Just call people cunts don't RDM them